Launcher updating stuck at 99,63%

The problem is that the launcher update (patch 2.6a) cannot finish due to something. It is just stuck at 99,63% and it has been like this for already 20 hours. No errors or other messages. I have disabled firewall and anti-virus, but that didn't help. Repair button doesn't work. Don't know what else I can do actually. Tred to find, download and install patch seperately, but could find anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

Maybe a dump question - but did you try restarting the launcher and your computer?

Positive, did it several times

at Astheron: Completely agree with you! However I think that EA is the one to blame for this, not Bioware. So you haven't found the way to solve this yet? sad...

I haven't run across anyone with this problem but If I hear about it I'll ask what they did to resolve it and post it.

Thank you mate. Would appreciate it.

Do you use swtor unleashed? If so, run it, select remove and quit, and then relaunch the swtor launcher. Users of swtor unleashed need to do this every time there is a patch. If you don't use swtor unleashed, try deleting your launcher settings file and/or turning off streaming mode in the launcher (if it's enabled). From what I know, it's a pretty common problem, or has been since they released the streaming launcher.

Sadly, the only person I talked to that had a similar problem deleted the game and started over when nothing he did worked.

He thinks his antivirus started or did something while the launcher was working and screwed the process up and it couldn't correct itself.

I know that options sucks.