Building new pc - need a check..

Hey all,
    Im from Belgium and for the first time I'm trying to assemble a pc. I'm trying to stay in a budget of 900-1000€ and here is a setup within that range.

1 x Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO HXLM00 € 24,99*
    1 x MSI R9 270X Gaming 2G JDXN02 € 189,90*
    1 x Microsoft Windows 8.1 YQBMMT00 € 99,90*
    1 x Intel® Core™ i5-4430 HW5I11 € 174,90*
    1 x be quiet! Pure Power L8 500W TN5V2L00 € 64,90*
    1 x Corsair Carbide 300R TQXV6F € 77,90*
    1 x Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE CEBU54 € 16,99*
    1 x MSI Z87-G45 Gaming GWEM05 € 149,90*
    1 x Seagate Desktop SSHD, 1 TB AEBS40 € 84,90*
    1 x Crucial 8 GB DDR3-1600 Kit IDIFC7O6 € 74,90*

Does this seem alright?
    There is also a different mobo : ASRock Z87 Extreme4 for 129,90€ - which is the best one of the two?

Any other suggestions?
    Thx

Stock cooler would work fine, so no need for the Hyper TX3, also no need for the Z87 motherboard when your getting a i5-4430.

What site are you using to get these parts from?
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Alternate.be - local shop from Belgium / Holland. Their prices are bit higher but it includes assembling and installing everyting.

What would be a good motherboard for it then?

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't need an aftermarket cooler or a Z87 chipset board with a locked processor. Either step up to 4670k or get rid of the aftermarket cooler and switch the motherboard with a h81 or h87 chipset.

We can't say which you should do since you haven't listed any games or applications which you will frequently use.

Apologies. Mostly mmo's - WoW and from time to time some others, GW2 - SWTOR.

The webshop just told me the i4430 needs to be ordered, the i4440 is available for the same price.

I would not overclock - too worried i might screw up the garanty.. so i better stay away from K versions i reckon.

Well the site stopped loading, but I got a 3570k build done-up(pain in the ass to navigate it properly).

You can shave off 20 by grabbing the Caviar Blue instead of the Caviar Black HDD and drop the GPU to a 270X if thats too much(would drop the price by about 150).

Ok, sites loading again, so links incoming.

CPU
    CPU Cooler
    Motherboard
    PSU
    RAM
    HDD
    Alternate HDD(cheaper)
    Disc Drive
    Case
    GPU

(forgot the disc drive in the pic, it costs 18)

EDIT: Noticed the copy of windows, so going with the 270X is going to be the best option.
    Last edited by tielknight; 2014-02-11 at 10:27 AM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

Ty for bringing up the possibility of the i5-3570k!
    If im not going to overclock, is it neccessary to for the K-version or can i save some and take the normal one (-20€) and is the cpu cooler still needed? (If it is, i'm taking it, just asking..)

Considering 280x is outside the budget, what do you think of the MSI GTX 760 2GD5/OC
    (I've read up and according to hardware.info, it's one of the more quiet ones - the pc is in the living room..)

Quote Originally Posted by p0esje View Post
    Ty for bringing up the possibility of the i5-3570k!
    If im not going to overclock, is it neccessary to for the K-version or can i save some and take the normal one (-20€) and is the cpu cooler still needed? (If it is, i'm taking it, just asking..)

Considering 280x is outside the budget, what do you think of the MSI GTX 760 2GD5/OC
    (I've read up and according to hardware.info, it's one of the more quiet ones - the pc is in the living room..)
    760 would be fine, and if your getting a 3570 instead, you could also drop the motherboard down to a non-overclocking board like this one and save another 50. And no, the CPU cooler that comes with the 3570 would be plenty.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think 770 is less expensive than 280x, but 760 is fine.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    I think 770 is less expensive than 280x, but 760 is fine.
    Yeah, but it's just a bit out of the budget, the 760 fits right in though, albeit at the high-end.
    And i remembered to throw the OS in the cart this time as well

Tyvm everyone! I've saved the setup (only took the black version in stead of the blue one).

Speaking to my husband when I get home but it's in budget so I'm pretty sure we're ordering this evening!

A mod can put a (solved) behind my topic!

Tyvm everyone! I've saved the setup (only took the black version in stead of the blue one).

Speaking to my husband when I get home but it's in budget so I'm pretty sure we're ordering this evening!

A mod can put a (solved) behind my topic!
    The black is a a faster drive and comes with a better warranty, though it is a bit louder(not noticeably though, unless you got your ear parked next to your case). Best you can get aside from a SSD(or a velicoraptor, but those cost a crapload).

And no need for the "solved" thingy, you can always come back for any other questions regarding the build or any potential issues that pop up, so keeping the thread as-is should be ok