Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Dogs Shot by Police

As American continues to turn into a Police State this is becoming a greater issue by the day.

https://www.facebook.com/DogsShotbyPolice

It's happening so often that you needed to post a year old video? I'd have thought the canine corpses were piling up so badly that you could give us something that didn't already have numerous threads last year...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    It's happening so often that you needed to post a year old video? I'd have thought the canine corpses were piling up so badly that you could give us something that didn't already have numerous threads last year...
    Was just a sample. Click the link above.

Deleted
    Dogs should be able, and allowed to carry firearms to defend themselves against vicious pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    As American continues to turn into a Police State this is becoming a greater issue by the day.

......A police state is a state in which the government exercises rigid and repressive controls over the social, economic, and political life of the population

that doesn't describe the U.S at all. I think what you meant was "i dislike the police because a few of them are bad so i judge the u.s as something i don't know"

as for the dog death that sucks alot i like dogs.

These dogs were obviously in possession of marijuana or have failed to pay their taxes.

Well it has gotten so bad, that i am rather happy when they only shoot Dogs.
    Would be interesting to know if more black or White Dogs get shot tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    ......A police state is a state in which the government exercises rigid and repressive controls over the social, economic, and political life of the population
    that doesn't describe the U.S at all. I think what you meant was "i dislike the police because a few of them are bad so i judge the u.s as something i don't know"
    as for the dog death that sucks alot i like dogs.
    World English Dictionary
    police state

— n
    a state or country in which a repressive government maintains control through the police

Sounds just like America actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    World English Dictionary
    police state

— n
    a state or country in which a repressive government maintains control through the police

Sure, if you ignore reality it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Sure, if you ignore reality it does.
    People wouldn't have the same opinions if TV never existed.
    America is corrupt as hell, but so is every other country on earth.
    There is no holy land, AT ALL.

So instead of focusing on which country is a police state, start looking into a carreer as a lawyer, police, politician or a hitman and weed it out.
    1. Systematically murder every suspicious politician you can before you get arrested and probably sentenced to death (some places)
    2. Gather evidence, sue them or find the loopholes they use and close them.
    3. Start an investigation with trusted and loyal policemen/judges.
    4. As a politician, you have the means to influence the government. Do so by trying to find the scum that has a little bit of too much money, or connections.
    Get them removed from office (somehow, follow 1, 2 or 3.) and start from there.

If you dont want your dog shot by police you should probably not be doing anything to warrant a police raid on your house

Jus sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    If you dont want your dog shot by police you should probably not be doing anything to warrant a police raid on your house

Jus sayin
    Didn't bother to watch video but title said they killed the dog at the wrong house...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Didn't bother to watch video but title said they killed the dog at the wrong house...
    In the description for the video

"Oops! I should know better than to believe the first media reports. Turns out, the cops didn't raid the wrong house. Their search warrant included both halve."

Deleted
    why would they shoot doges?

World English Dictionary
    police state

— n

Yeah, we're pretty repressed sitting here on our computers and tablets, talking about how evil the government is. Help, help, I'm being repressed!

We're a police state because police shot dogs?

10+ Year Old Account
    KEEP YOUR DOG IN YOUR HOUSE OR ON A FUCKING LEASH AND IT WON'T GET SHOT. IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE.
    These massive retards buy these huge dogs that could easily kill a person and just fucking let them roam arround outside. You wan't to post bullshit videos of cops killing dogs to save their live and limb, here, enjoy a video of a pitbull killing it's own owner: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c2f_1345266162
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    KEEP YOUR DOG IN YOUR HOUSE OR ON A FUCKING LEASH AND IT WON'T GET SHOT. IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE.
    These massive retards buy these huge dogs that could easily kill a person and just fucking let them roam arround outside. You wan't to post bullshit videos of cops killing dogs to save their live and limb, here, enjoy a video of a pitbull killing it's own owner: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c2f_1345266162
    Cops shot a dog at the wrong house...
    Last edited by Themius; 2014-02-11 at 02:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Cops shot a dog at the wrong house...
    One police station, out of the thousands in the US, raided the wrong house on accident and killed a dog over a year ago. Last time I checked police are still human, and humans make mistakes. Does it suck? Sure, but that doesn't make the US a police state.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Greenbean View Post
    Dogs should be able, and allowed to carry firearms to defend themselves against vicious pigs.
    Like so?