Deleted

Askmrrobot fury stat weights with 576 gear

Hey guys,

as mastery synergises very well with crit and i reach enrage uptimes to 85%+ ( depending on the fights, of course ), i wanted to ask you if the statweights on askmrrobot are not swapping around and mastery is stronger than strengh?

Sorry for possible broken english, im not a native speaker, and thanks for your thoughts about it in advance

Here my armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...leave/advanced

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mate, this is not how it works. Stat weights do not relate to your gearscore but to your itemization. There is currently a great thread about how to use Simcraft. Read through it, sim your char, fill in the weights at askmrrobot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    yes, i know... , im just saying that at an very high gearlevel you have 50-51% crit so 1% mastery is almost 1% flat dmg boost as you have near 100% enrage uptime. When i scale my secondary stats in sim i get 13.00 on hit and 12.00 on expertise, why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsius View Post
    yes, i know... , im just saying that at an very high gearlevel you have 50-51% crit so 1% mastery is almost 1% flat dmg boost as you have near 100% enrage uptime. When i scale my secondary stats in sim i get 13.00 on hit and 12.00 on expertise, why?

Checking your armory shows that you got 6.24% expertise, so you kinda short till 7.5% so there's your 12. Now for hit, unless you changed something after your simmed your toon, seems really strange. I can only assume you were under hit cap using the sim?

@10k iterations - http://gyazo.com/53ed372ad49bac9f5bb58822d160236c.png

You aren't @7.5% Expertise, Mastery is better than Strength, so replace your Bracer/Glove enchants with Mastery ones.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

10+ Year Old Account
    As a side note AskMrRobot inflates your stat weights if you have a thoks TT on, so make sure to have it optimize your character without it on if you have custom weights.

Deleted
    What do you exactly mean Dark? Never had any problems with it, unless i guess you got some weird gearset with loads of mastery and low crit or something and reforges to crit for half the benefit of mastery.

It can influence its gearing choices. He's correct.

I think it would be most obvious with our str vs mastery enchants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    What do you exactly mean Dark? Never had any problems with it, unless i guess you got some weird gearset with loads of mastery and low crit or something and reforges to crit for half the benefit of mastery.
    It can cause issues if it shows mastery as being double amped, so it values one reforge/gem scheme as better, even when it's not.

Deleted
    Under expertise cap was due to having forged the dps cloak for tanking, not my normal expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsius View Post
    This is not entirely true. Even at high enough gear levels you won't be at 51% Crit (not to mention crit depreciation either). Even if you were, you won't have 100% enrage uptime due to encounter mechanics.
    The top Warriors in the world (outside Asia) are only at ~45% Crit unbuffed. The average enrage uptime for top ranking Warriors is in the 80's - low 90's for many fights.

Don't use AMR's stat weights, and don't use its "item helper" either. They are not accurate. For best results, run SimC and manually adjust your stat weights. When you are done, you can manually change your gear, re optimize and export to SimC and re run (with or without Stat scaling, for speed, you are only concerned with DPS) and see how much your dps changes, then repeat as needed. That is the best way to use AMR.