Upgrade my PC please

I have an HP pavilion model number is p6813w, I put a Geforce GT 520 in it already but it's not as great as i hoped. Im gonna try to spend 200 or less. a Graphics card is my main priority(prefer multi monitor) but if i need other things let me know please! Games are WoW and minecraft mainly, i just don't like to turn my settings down
    Last edited by batok; 2014-02-11 at 04:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    HP prebuilts are so bad I want to throw them all out from my workplace >.>
    No matter how much money you throw at GPU that PC will be horrible for WoW, the CPU is the culprit. Better save up for new PC and don't buy prebuilt this time.
    PM me weird stuff :3

I had a bad feeling that was gonna be the case D: well once i get more money i will probably build my own :P thanks for the tip that prebuilt sucks i knew there was a reason i hated HP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by batok View Post
    I had a bad feeling that was gonna be the case D: well once i get more money i will probably build my own :P thanks for the tip that prebuilt sucks i knew there was a reason i hated HP!
    We have I think around 20HP prebuilts with Athlon CPU's, they are 3 or 4 years old and warranty ended after 2years, just as warranty ended 12PSU's died :P
    Also transistors on motherboards just LOVE to pop lol.
    PM me weird stuff :3