Deleted

Blood DK Dps issue

Hello i have some problems while tanking, my dps seems to be very low and i want to improve it i have 225% mastery unbuffed so im fine with that.
    I have atleast 7.50% hit and expertise so i reforge dodge/crit, unnessary hit/expertise to haste, it has improved my dps by a little but i dont feel like im doing enough some people says parry is the way to go but i dont know really to be honest so any tips would be very much appreciated thanks

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5-4-DK-Tanking
    damage oriented priority: hit/exp to 7.5%>parry>dodge>mastery
    haste is not a very good dps stat. reforge to parry. Also you could probably easily drop 25-50% mastery without noticing much of a difference. Drop it slowly at first if you want. make sure to use drw as a dps cooldown when you have vengeance

If you're legitimately concerned about dps as a tank, you need to rule out the stats you are gearing for. You are 225% mastery, indicating you are gearing mastery (self heals/bubbles) over dps.

In order to max your dps, you need to gear parry=dodge>mastery. I would go for hit cap, 7.5%, then start focusing on parry and dodge. Expertise is not required for cap because it's not required; most of your abilities negate the need for expertise cap (read tooltips). Having higher parry and dodge trigger your passive Riposte ability, increasing your Crit. This alone will net your damage. You should still have enough mastery to heal/bubble yourself actively, and the dps will come with you playing as intended.