Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    I think the concept is pretty interesting, i might even check world of pandamon again to see how it goes. But to me not having specific buildings for each race is kinda sad. They do have the resources to make all, at least the money they got.

I LOVE this. Garrisons are exactly what WoW needed. This just made WoW way more interesting for me, personally. I also like the idea that you can build your garrison anywhere in Draenor. This will make for both some awesome in-game content, and RPing! #RPguildbase #homesweethome.

BUT BLIZZARD, MAY I OFFER YOU A IDEA FOR GARRISONS... A name. Upon entering your Garrison, I think you should have a gateway with like a type of arc (depending on your faction), with a sign that we can customize to say what we wish; being the name of the Garrison. Changeable by only us (the player), and Game Masters (in case it is inappropriate). Please consider this, for I believe it will be a better experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    creating a fresh whole new mmo is easier to create and design stuff for than something 10 years old
    Whaaaat?!?!? sure dude, for sure xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Stuff like this makes me want WoD more and more.

Blizz is always coming out with these over-hyped half-assed features and then they don't have enough resources to do it correctly. They sure had enough resources to throw together an in-game store though.

I'm excited to see how this plays out..