Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ever notice how talks about sexuality isn't permitted here, but talks about teenage anxiety is permitted?
    They aren't exactly related. But hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    I laughed and am hungry at the same time!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Although he admitted he wasn't very helpful, he at least tried to help. He didn't tell OP to just slap her in the face with his penis and possibly get arrested..
    I was using comic relief.

What do you possibly expect me to say about one random person, who has different traits from the next.

I've met dominant women, recessive women ; do you believe there is some magical formula to all women? There is no such thing.
    Get to know the person, treat them there after - But just saying "They're just people" isn't really helpful.

I mean, clearly, there are different types of women. Some women want to be dominated, some want to be put on a pedistal and prasied.. Hell, how am i supposed to give him the answers, if it's OP coming in and going 1 post then is out with a poof n smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Don't listen to everyone talking down to you, I've never heard the expression before either. And it irritates me, when there are terms like "schlong" and "tallywacker" why are we bothering to come up with new penis slang?.

I prefer "John Thomas". I learned it as a kid when I heard the penis song from Montey Python's "The Meaning of Life".

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Don't listen to everyone talking down to you, I've never heard the expression before either. And it irritates me, when there are terms like "schlong" and "tallywacker" why are we bothering to come up with new penis slang?

OT: Trying to figure out what women want and are thinking is like shaving with a belt sander. Sure, you can try, but you're going to regret it instantly.
    The Eskimo language has like 30+ words for snow. It goes to figure that the horn dog language will have 30+ words for penis. Its all we tend to think about.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    I've met dominant women, recessive women
    There's that weird "word that is almost right, but totally isn't" thing again lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Tell your class mate that his premise is wrong while video games may be good at hiding the symptoms by allowing an escape from reality and frustrations caused by it, it doesn't treat them. Any mildly serious problem might trigger a violent/extreme reaction. COming from someone who is going to do something extreme( non violent) in the near future .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

I was using comic relief.

What do you possibly expect me to say about one random person, who has different traits from the next.

I've met dominant women, recessive women ; do you believe there is some magical formula to all women? There is no such thing.
    Get to know the person, treat them there after - But just saying "They're just people" isn't really helpful.

I mean, clearly, there are different types of women. Some women want to be dominated, some want to be put on a pedistal and prasied.. Hell, how am i supposed to give him the answers, if it's OP coming in and going 1 post then is out with a poof n smoke.
    You could have at least given him the name of some confidence boosting elixir or something! Dunno I found the original post a tiny bit amusing. I mean she sat on his lap and said "who are you really?"
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    There's that weird "word that is almost right, but totally isn't" thing again lol.
    Arent those the women that get passed down but not noticed something something biology/genetics?

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Arent those the women that get passed down but not noticed something something biology/genetics?
    recessive would be a description of their genes then, I guess...but I believe the word they meant was submissive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I prefer "John Thomas". I learned it as a kid when I heard the penis song from Montey Python's "The Meaning of Life".
    I have named mine `Picard`, stopped doing that almost 10 years now.

“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    You could have at least given him the name of some confidence boosting elixir or something! Dunno I found the original post a tiny bit amusing. I mean she sat on his lap and said "who are you really?"
    Oh yeah, trust me - I'm a bloody warlock of Pimpin'. Fellow Merrymen, fear not - I bring potions which shallth make you RISE to new heights unseen! All the women folks shall be at thy feet, begging for the D!

Jokes aside - Women want D, they want it, give them it. It ain't hard.

give them it. It ain't hard.
    You can't give it to them if "it ain't hard".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    You can't give it to them if "it ain't hard".
    Exactly - The random person just didn't arouse enough then. But fear not. There are potions for that as well!

When a girl kisses you out of the blue with no effort on your part the correct response is to give praise to Odin for today has been A GOOD DAY.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    When did "the D" become an acceptable term for penis?
    I'm trying to popularise the use of the counterpart term "the V".

I want the V.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Jokes aside - Women want D, they want it, give them it. It ain't hard.
    Pretty sure most woman would disagree with this sentiment Unless a female confirms this here now, i'll just chalk it down to too much TV/video clips.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    recessive would be a description of their genes then, I guess...but I believe the word they meant was submissive
    Gosh I suck at being funny can I take classes from you? (yea the biology thing was supposed to be funny but guess some of the things i say make me seem stupid and aftrr a while it gets dismissed as pure ignorance :-C)

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    When a girl kisses you out of the blue with no effort on your part the correct response is to give praise to Odin for today has been A GOOD DAY.

I'm trying to popularise the use of the counterpart term "the V".

I want the V.
    What would be the back door? The U? People want the U? Or NO U?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    What would be the back door? The U? People want the U? Or NO U?
    the back end is also called The D.

D is short for Dumper.

She wants my D in her D.

the back end is also called The D.

D is short for Dumper.

She wants my D in her D.
    No see this is why gay men keep coming onto you. Mixed signals.