553 destro lock with raiding experience lf guild

553 destro lock with raiding experience lf guild

while i do not play on the US servers it might be a good idea to put in a link to your armory and logs if you have them

also to say what experience you actually have might be nice to know for potential guild

hey bigol,

Anatidaephobia is making the jump to 25 mans. I am looking for competent, quick adapting, experienced raiders to add to an already growing strong core of players. Most (if not all) of our player base have a long a history of progression raiding. We just simply do not want to devout 4 nights a week to it any longer. We have traditionally been a 10 man guild and have recently made the choice to jump into 25 mans to better equip ourselves for the transition to a 20 man mythic raid team for WoD. We only raid 2 nights a week, Sunday & Monday 6 p.m to 10 p.m EST, so we place a high premium on players who are quick to pick up on mechanics and are able to adapt to various situations.

Here is a link to the all the usual guild spam (take your time enjoy the qoutes)
    us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11423412444?page=1

If you have interest or just simply would like to know you can contact myself via btag Corv#1911

Hi, we are a 7/14H weekend raid team on Frostmourne, looking to transition to 25man team in 2~3 weeks time.

Our raid time is 6.45pm - 11/11.30pm CST (to be changed to 8.45pm - 1/1.30am in April due to DSL).

Do head to our website to put in an app if interested: www.forcritngiggles.enjin.com

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, we raid on Fri and Sat CST.

I would like to talk in game or in Mumble.

Realid/Battletag: Lusaphor#1700, Matteh#1859, or Etend#1218

Suppression

Raiding Schedule:
    Fri-Sat 11pm to 2am EST with an optional Sunday for clean up 11-2pm

Progression:
    8/14 Heroic 10m
    13/14 25m

Suppression is making its way into a 25m raiding group. With WoD right around the corner, we are looking to expand into 20m raiding since Mythic is where its at. We are a laid back guild that is serious about heroic progression on a 2 day schedule. One of the best things about this guild is that there is ABSOLUTELY NO DRAMA at all and we aim to keep it that way. Currently we have a need for a DPS to join the core ranks.We raid Friday-Sat at 11pm to 2am EST with an optional clean up day on Sunday 11pm to 2am EST If you have any questions and would like to talk I can be reached at Ghaleon#1364

<Resurrection> (8/14H) 10M (1/14H) 25M

Recruiting For 25 Progression group

Ranged DPS
    1 Healer

Raid days/hours

Tuesdays 5:30 to 8:30. PST
    Thursdays 5:30 to 8:30. PST
    Sundays 5:30 to 8:30. PST

Loot system

EPGP

To be prepared for raid, we expect raiders...

-To be ready to play the optimal spec for any given encounter.
    -To know the mechanics and their specific role on an encounter we will be progressing on. If you have any questions, please ask an officer or a fellow raid member, We would rather clarify before a mistake is made.
    -To be fully gemmed, enchanted and reforged at all times.
    -To be fully committed without other responsibilities during raid hours. While we expect an occasional absence to come up, please try and schedule other activities around raid time. 24 other people are counting on you to be committed to this schedule.
    -To be stocked with any necessary consumables. You are required to be fed and flasked during raid.
    -To be laid back, lighthearted and overall “fun”. This is the environment we strive for.

Attendance

We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. Real life does get in the way sometimes but to us this is not JUST a video game. You have a group of very real people who rely on you to be there every scheduled night. That being said, if you have to miss a raid day you must post out in our attendance thread or notify an officer.

How to contact us

Mango#1817
    Disenof#1100

Big ol,

Come join a tight knit group of friends that have been playing since vanilla. This group is relaxed but serious and when it comes down to it we get the job done. We are recruiting for WOD and are still raiding 10 man content. We are looking for people that can play in a team environment and are prepared for every encounter.

Sacred Fire of Proudmoore (Normal Raiding Guild)
    14 of 14 Soo
    Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday @ 5:30 pacific time
    Check out our website for more information and guild policies. http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com/

Hit me up in game with any questions you might have via Battle Tag: Commander#1222 .

Thank you for your time and consideration

Hey!

I am recruiting mythic trials for an 11H guild. The trial group is currently 5H however that should progress quickly as we get more players. We are a 10 man raiding guild that achieves our progression by raiding only 2 nights a week. Usually its 3 hours a night however some nights it can be pushed to 4 although that does not happen often. We have a fun relaxed raiding environment and believe personalities and friendships are just as important as skill and progression. I believe you would be a great fit!

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:45-12 PST

Raid days will change to Fri/Sat with optional Sun at the same time once WoD is released.

If you are interested you may contact me Cinnebuns#1943 or apply wowaholics.net

Hi! I'd love to talk more with you about raiding with us.

[A] <Last Pull> 9/14 heroic. We are currently recruiting 1-2 healers and DPS for 25 man raiding! Come join us as we kill new heroic bosses and look towards the next expansion!

<Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius is a 25man raiding guild. Founded in 2007, we’ve been raiding 25 man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment. While we can arrange a cross-realm trial run, we feel that new members joining us on Cenarius is important. A guild is more than just the 9 hours we spend raiding together, so we do require that individuals transfer upon joining.

Full recruitment thread for more info:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ealers-amp-DPS!

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway through.
    Current Progression:
    9/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar
    14/14 Siege of Orgrimmar
    Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.
    If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• Battletag (Earrl): slimey42#1203
    • Send me a PM on our forums http://tempestgorg.enjin.com
    • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
    • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Look for Ninetailfox or Earrl.

Contact Ninetailfox, Earrl, or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

<Resurrection> (8/14H) 10M (5/14H) 25M

Recruiting For 25 Progression group

Heals MW Rdruid Rshaman
    Ranged Ele boom Lock
    melee DK

Raid days/hours

Tuesdays 5:30 to 8:30. PST
    Thursdays 5:30 to 8:30. PST
    Sundays 5:30 to 8:30. PST

Loot system

EPGP

To be prepared for raid, we expect raiders...

-To be ready to play the optimal spec for any given encounter.
    -To know the mechanics and their specific role on an encounter we will be progressing on. If you have any questions, please ask an officer or a fellow raid member, We would rather clarify before a mistake is made.
    -To be fully gemmed, enchanted and reforged at all times.
    -To be fully committed without other responsibilities during raid hours. While we expect an occasional absence to come up, please try and schedule other activities around raid time. 24 other people are counting on you to be committed to this schedule.
    -To be stocked with any necessary consumables. You are required to be fed and flasked during raid.
    -To be laid back, lighthearted and overall “fun”. This is the environment we strive for.

Attendance

We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. Real life does get in the way sometimes but to us this is not JUST a video game. You have a group of very real people who rely on you to be there every scheduled night. That being said, if you have to miss a raid day you must post out in our attendance thread or notify an officer.

How to contact us

Mango#1817
    Disenof#1100

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a few core raiders for our 25 man core team that raids Friday 9 pm - midnight CST and Sunday 7-10 pm CST. We are looking for a healer, swing dps/heals and a few rdps (lock!!).

We also have a 10 man that raids Tuesday & Thursday 7 pm - 10 pm CST that is in need of 2 DPS. This is a team made up of 70% of alts from 25 man team that want to raid 10 man as well. We are looking for a spriest with heals off spec and another dps that isn't a shaman or wears plate.

SoO Progress - 13/14 normal, 1/14 heroic and 14/14 flex

Add my recruitment officer if you think we might be a fit.

Bacon#1364

I would love to talk to you about raiding with us and see if you are a good fit I would like to add a warlock to our team if want more info can hit me up @ Terror#1595 or check out our website

We are a 14 of 14 normal mode raid team looking to fill some core spots from people leaving due to burn out and real life issues . We are also looking for some bench raiders to strengthen our team. We would like to get our team up to 20-30 players so that when Warlords comes out we will be able to transition into mythic raiding fairly seamless. We are 18 and older guild we like to have fun and progress at the same time.If you value teamwork and fun and want to progress in a friendly environment this is a spot for you. If you want a active social guild with two raid teams please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home. One team raids Thurs/Sun/mon/ 7-10 server and the other raids Fri/Sat 7 to 11 server. The team recruiting is the during the week team. If this all sounds good and want to get more info please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home and we will schedule a mumble interview with you.
    Raid Team 1 (Rezzing Nelf) raids 7:00 to 10 pm CST Thursday/Sunday/Monday
    Raid Team 2 ( wipes at zero percent)raids Friday and Saturday 7:00 to 11:00 pm CST.