Heroic Harroms for BM

How is it for BM? if you have sieges trinket

Its not a bad trinket by any means. For BM however it falls behind AoC and TED into the third best trinket for the spec.

Whatever trink you have the highest iLvl for, go with that. Haromm's/TED are pretty close, Haromm's will win out if it's higher iLvl.

Deleted
    IF there is a fight where you take Crows your talisman will deal a tiny bit more damage (according to My Sims) due to the fact that Crows can proc Multistrike. If you roll with BS TED most often win the race. But keep in mind that TED's proc is hard to calculate because if it procs right after a KC you will do the next KC with a much weaker proc.

Don't know if figures are true, but last I simmed, TED won by about 300 DPS at 577 ilvl. Just use whichever(TED or HT) is higher iLvl.

Quote Originally Posted by urgebear View Post
    IF there is a fight where you take Crows your talisman will deal a tiny bit more damage (according to My Sims) due to the fact that Crows can proc Multistrike. If you roll with BS TED most often win the race. But keep in mind that TED's proc is hard to calculate because if it procs right after a KC you will do the next KC with a much weaker proc.
    The fun with TED is even if u miss one KC, ur pet will not miss the extra agility procs as pet never miss its rotation :P so its basic attacks/auto attacks will still hit hardest with the proc. as BM, u shouldnt really focus on hunter, rather u should focus on ur pet as ur most damaging source.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Don't know if figures are true, but last I simmed, TED won by about 300 DPS at 577 ilvl. Just use whichever(TED or HT) is higher iLvl.
    This is the ballpark I've seen for sims of most profiles between 570 and 580 with comparisons of TED at similar ilvls in heroic or HWF versions. HT is an excellent trinket and comes earlier in progression. There's no reason for BM hunters to pass on this trinket, especially given that plenty of mid and lower tier guilds struggle on Malk, Thok, and Siegecrafter. H Dark Shaman is so much more accessible than TED is for most guilds.