Wink an Idea for Holy Priest

Permanent and controllable angel, with unique powers like, for example, when you cast your Halo, Cascade or Divine Star.
    So does she, but then placing her and moving her can be profitable for you in a raid when Halo will spread out from you, and from the angel, for example. That could be the unique power. Outside of that, she smites your enemies and in return, that will heal the lowest health member in your group or raid. Like a mini version of atonement.

Best part with this controllable angel would be she copies your Haloy, Cascade or Divine Star, you cast it - she cast it.
    But it does like half of the original healing it does for you, when she casts it. So placement can be something that is not needed always, but can be fun to be good at (at least for Halo).

Maybe you got some ideas for abilities that would be nice for such thing like this?

New model that looks more like this, perhaps more darker..
    http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/..._a-d6mlmh8.jpg
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-02-18 at 03:39 PM. Reason: image too large for embed, changed to a link

As long as it's completely optional. I personally don't like pets at all. :3

A permanent pet that copies lvl 90 talents at half power and atonement heals in between, good suggestion but wildly OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    A permanent pet that copies lvl 90 talents at half power and atonement heals in between, good suggestion but wildly OP.
    Not if the numbers are balanced from the angel's point It's a PvE suggestion, giving Holy some more "style", sort of. Little spice.

Ya, no thanks on the pet.

Hmm, maybe that sounds a bit too op and complicated mechanic on top of the chakra. Why not just give holy a healing version of shadowy apparations? Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Permanent and controllable angel

That's where I stopped reading. Pet classes/specs are way overrated. They cause more problems then anything.

Priests need mechanic fixes, not new abilities (We have too many the way it is....)

However, I am still waiting for them to turn chakra into holy form. Might make me not re-roll holy paladin in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    That's where I stopped reading. Pet classes/specs are way overrated. They cause more problems then anything.

Priests need mechanic fixes, not new abilities (We have too many the way it is....)

However, I am still waiting for them to turn chakra into holy form. Might make me not re-roll holy paladin in WoD.
    Thanks for being honest.

Anyways, Chakra into Holy Form? That sounds kinda cool, but would it just work as it did before?
    How would it look? I'm curious.