Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Your favorite bugs Blizzard is never going to fix

Here's two that come to mind.

Having to sometimes click a questgiver 3, 5, 10, 15 times in order to get the dialog to open and stay open. (Been like this for, I dunno, six months? A year?)

Invisible Lei Shen Burial Trove chests. (Hang on to the keys and hope you can see the chests next week. Been like this since late last year.)

Deleted
    Not being able to abandon quest, not being able to access Dungeon Journal (I mean loot, abilities and stuff). These bugs just piss me off sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I've had a problem with the first one, and I quest quite often with all of the alts I level. Sounds like a UI/addon problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Here's two that come to mind.

Having to sometimes click a questgiver 3, 5, 10, 15 times in order to get the dialog to open and stay open. (Been like this for, I dunno, six months? A year?)

Invisible Lei Shen Burial Trove chests. (Hang on to the keys and hope you can see the chests next week. Been like this since late last year.)
    With regards to the chests - hit Alt+F4 and log back in.... boom, a wild chest has appeared!

15+ Year Old Account
    Using Dragonwrath as a mount, while not wearing it (http://i.imgur.com/RiRHcwU.jpg)
    Endlessly kiting melee-only mobs by abusing the predictive pathing algorithm
    Blinking underground when going from ADT file to WMO file, they seem to get better at catching these but there are so many places you can still do this. Easiest one is in lei shit's treasure trove scenario

Deleted
    The quest problem is an addon (At least for me.) Auto complete or w/e when I removed the addon (As I used it to speed lvl and get my server first weeeeeeee) the problem stopped, never had that issue again.

The best bug in the game for me is the skipping adds on Garrosh, bugging the fight with rogues Killing spree Glyoph, Cross realm exploit so you're the only one on your realm, made farming and rare killing so much faster lol.

Challenge mode loot on all your chars at the same time.

skip daily quest like this and get your mount in 5 days

I wish they never fixed the old rogue bug where the rogues would have "tea pot" arms XD

Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    Not being able to abandon quest, not being able to access Dungeon Journal (I mean loot, abilities and stuff). These bugs just piss me off sometimes.
    Just do /reload and everything should work.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

umm how about the fact that after 8years i can CoS, Vanish and BOOM HUNTER PET HAS REMOVED STEALTH BECAUSE IT NEVER DE-TARGTED ME.

its really, really, really kinda getting old. not kinda, it just has been old since pre xpacs rofl, its not funny either

oldest bug ever, and it happens roughly 5times per bg, possibly victim to this bug 100s of times every day

Sometimes playing as a druid:

when i log on and go to cat or birdie form, my character doesen't change shape at first but kinda just floats through the air weirdly... dunno if it's a latency issue, have a very high end PC and a solid internet connection, mostly just happens when i first log on or change zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it was ever fixed, assuming no, but i enjoyed watching our prot warrior charge off to oblivion on madness of deathwing

"wipe it guys, i fell through the world again"

15+ Year Old Account
    New gear sometimes does not show up in the character sheet's pop-out item lists, I have to find and equip the new gear in the old fashioned way. I know. FirstWorldProblem.
    Falling under the world by using cloak and dagger teleport on a mob that is not completely above ground... Takes 1 hour to fix itself and get teleported to a nearby GY.

As a rogue player for 9 years I have to agree with the above poster.
    That they didn't manage to fix Vanish in all these years is pretty amazing.

Their current fix is kinda "You have preperation so you can Vanish to lose target from Players, use preperation and Vanish AGAIN to lose the pets! HUZZAH!" so stupid.
    I'm not even a PvP'r (havnt even done BG's since Wrath xD) but I still World PvP when I see opposing faction and this bug just makes me feel sorry for rogue pvpers.
    Vanish is a core utility/ability in pvp and it has never worked as intended, so gimped.

Another bug i guess is kind of Local, but the fact that if you dont have stuff cached and your internet sucks, you can run through doors/gates before they are loaded which is amusing sometimes, used to work in BG's but they fixed that i think.

Minor bug, maybe intended. That you can clip your casts with 0.5s and get the cast off early/while moving.

That you can still fall through the world making it impossible to ressurect without accepting Ress Sickness (so annoying when levelling), it shouldnt be hard to check if you are below the closest surface, and when/if you are you should get teleported back up, or atleast your corspe when you finally hit the nether and die.

The bug when you leave combat, and try to do something that requires you to be out of combat - yet it tells you "Can not do that while in combat" is annoying. Example is if you vanish to reset a boss fight, it tells you you are out of combat. You can leave stealth and reenter it without a problem (which requires you to be out of combat) but you can not use Mass Ress, because you are in a stale mate of whether you are in combat or not. This is a minor thing, but it wastes 20-30sec every single time..

As long time "exploiter/explorer" and long time player of WoW i could list many stuff that still arent working, but doesn't really matter since most of them should have been fixed by now, and if they aren't they won't be.
    Shadowlands - Server first 60 Rogue on Tarren-Mill EU
    Classic - Server first 60 Rogue on Gandling EU
    Server first Ragnaros, World 6th

10+ Year Old Account
    The dialogue box only ever closes ones on me and only had invisible burial troves once too, hardly an issue to me.

One that has affected me quite a few times and requires a character relog (and for me to heal my pets) is not getting credit for fable beast kills sometimes, infrequent, but did occur. All my pets are rare now, so I don't need to do the dailies for the upgrade stones

Guardian Spirit randomly bugging out.

And by favorite, I mean most annoying.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupenbritz View Post
    Minor bug, maybe intended. That you can clip your casts with 0.5s and get the cast off early/while moving.
    That's gonna be latency. I'm totally sure you can't spam a 3s casttime spell every 2.5s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highangel View Post
    Sometimes playing as a druid:

when i log on and go to cat or birdie form, my character doesen't change shape at first but kinda just floats through the air weirdly... dunno if it's a latency issue, have a very high end PC and a solid internet connection, mostly just happens when i first log on or change zone.
    I believe it's world latency.
    Same thing as sometimes switching to flight form and the actual shift is delayed. Makes you swim through the air, sometimes fairly long even, until it finally kicks in and the bird appears.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if they ever fixed Shade of Aran in Kara.
    Was kinda funny to fight him outside the room in front of the door, instead of inside.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Those quests that require you to interact with an NPC of your own faction and flag you. There is a horde quest in Hellfire P with an NPC that patrols from Falcon Watch and another L85 horde quest in Azshara from Bilgewater Port.

I can say that the "lala, I can't hear you" NPC behaviour is not addon related as far as I am concerned, because I've had it happen with and without addons. It made the livestream I did for my dad a little embarrassing because I had to click an NPC a few times before they decided I was standing there.

I can't really think of any unique ones I've experienced that hasn't already happened here.

Wait, I thought of one.

Doing Shado-pan dailies, and your helper not stealthing you on the island. Usually takes me dying a couple times before they go, "Oh shit, I knew I was forgetting to do something."

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, another one, the game not recognising that you are outside and cannae cast flight form for quite some time. Yet if you stop running and jump, then it recognises you're outside and it works. If you run 5 yards and stop running it recognises you're outside, but if you don't stop running you can end up going nearly 30 yards before entering flight form as it thinks you're still indoors.