Elixir of Enduring Wisdom on PTR

I've noticed that in addition to the testing of the level 90 boost, these XP elixirs are also available for purchase on the PTR Store.

Could they possibly release along with the character boost service?

They might as well right?

Deleted
    No official announcements.

Lets not jump the gun yet, though I imagine we'll be hearing a lot of false starts very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    No official announcements.

Lets not jump the gun yet, though I imagine we'll be hearing a lot of false starts very soon.
    No guns are being jumped. I just found it interesting they were back and no one was talking about it on the forums.

If you can buy a boosted 90, I don't see why XP potions could be any worse. I'd prefer buying a bunch of those over buying a level 90 for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingGlass View Post
    No guns are being jumped. I just found it interesting they were back and no one was talking about it on the forums.

If you can buy a boosted 90, I don't see why XP potions could be any worse. I'd prefer buying a bunch of those over buying a level 90 for sure.
    Oh, not accusing you of jumping the gun. More so the Doomsayers who have a tendency to flock to these sorts of topics.

And I'm waiting eagerly to hear what Blizzard have to say. It's not the first time the elixir popped up, thats for sure. I can see why the allure would be strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    Oh, not accusing you of jumping the gun. More so the Doomsayers who have a tendency to flock to these sorts of topics.

And I'm waiting eagerly to hear what Blizzard have to say. It's not the first time the elixir popped up, thats for sure. I can see why the allure would be strong.
    I have no interest in boosting my characters so i would love to get these potions.

10+ Year Old Account
    The PTR is none region specified, this is still an Asia only thing, but it will still show on PTR. It's been discussed to hell and I believe a blue even commented on it at some point.

Since I only really want to boost one toon (maybe two depending on if I feel like having two of one class), those elixirs would be a nice way to blow through the content that I would rather not deal with.

They're on the PTR because they're sold in the Eastern markets.