Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    steady shot
    Feign Death, Disengage and EoTB when we had that.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Barrage SO MANY ARROWS!

Deleted
    Used to be volley, all we've got now is multishot...

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Always thought Disengage was pretty beast, so many uses and awesome if used correctly in PvE. Shame they've dumbed Hunters down to have no penalty for moving because using Disengage correctly in Cata and Wrath would increase your dps by quite a bit in some fights because of minimising movement.
    Lol, they haven't dumbed us down one bit. Bad hunters still gonna be bad.

- - - Updated - - -

My favourite ability is...the class as a whole. The utility, solo survival, the pet. I am seriously worried that they're gonna force us to give up our pets in PVE with that level 100 talent.

I rolled this class because it had a pet when I started and although I stuck with it simply because I liked how it felt to play, I don't want to lose my pets. Micro-management is so damned easy these days anyway in raids that anyone complaining and wanting the pet gone should just go roll arcane mage or something.

I like the look and feel of Barrage as a single ability, but since the disengage change I've had a LOT of use for that and post haste. The speed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Used to be volley, all we've got now is multishot...
    Which brings a more stimulating AOE gameplay. Multi-shot with beast cleave, serpent spread, explosive trap, frost trap with the glyph of no escape for added critical chance against mobs on aoe-heavy fights where they aren't immune.

I H.A.T.E.D spamming that dumb volley over and over. Numbest way of doing damage ever.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I H.A.T.E.D spamming that dumb volley over and over. Numbest way of doing damage ever.
    The only time since its removal that I can remember actually missing Volley was in T14 when my trinkets and scope had this bizarre tendency to proc every time Lei Shi was about to hide.

gotta go with feign death

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    Eyes of the beast q_q
    RIP

/10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Camouflage, I love the stealthy stuff

has to be feign death, as a dwarf hunter my death animation is falling forwards, in raids I like to just hit my feign death button and over mumble say "oh no I'm falling" as camp as I can, makes myself and most people in the raid chuckle. (the raid leader is not amused :P )

Feign death closely followed by the out of combat disengage.

Aspect of the Pack in the middle of a boss encounter/kite phase

/thread

Eyes of the beast and Volley are/were my favorites.

i hate everyone who posted eyes of the beast and volley

Quote Originally Posted by Keldaryne View Post
    What r u talking about? Siegecrafter belt? ( is dat som neu itemz cuz i r quit wow and shiz )
    Hunters can solo seigecrafters transportation belt in SoO, which is nice.

Not playing a hunter myself, but Disengage must be the best one. Had a hunter /laugh - spamming me while kiting me. Disengaging off a cliff <3
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

15+ Year Old Account
    Detterence - it makes so much boss abilites trivial

As many others have been saying: FD, but glyphed posthaste disengage also rocks. And yeh, glyphed explosive trap. And binding shot. And tranq shot. And murder of crows. Hutner pls, such meny gud spels.

Deleted
    Feign Death + trinket swapping back in the days, old Chimera Shot, deterrence. Just for the lulz: Lacerate.

Disengage by far.

Even better now that you can use it out of combat. I use to attack critters in Dalaran to parkcore between buildings lol.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2014-02-19 at 07:01 PM.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive got a couple: Eyes of the Beast, of course. Raptor Strike + wing clip. Far Sight, or whatever the hunter version is called. And lastly, and most surprisingly, Beast Lore.
    Why do we only travel outwards in space? Lets try going up or down.

Bring back Warcraft, for Chen's sake.