Deleted

[Machinima] Over the Mists : Wow like you've never seen it before

Once upon a time, there used to be a greaaaat manor who was in the middle of nowhere. Its inhabitants were... strange. They were very brave, always ready to go on an adventure. What they loved beyond anything else, was to travel, everywhere in Azeroth, and especially where no one has been before them. When new horizons were discovered, they were the first ones to be there to walk everywhere, to see if they could find fancy things.

Thus, they were already there when the Dark Portal opened to the Outlands, they were there when the boats were heading towards Northrend once more, they noticed more than anyone the damage caused by the Cataclysm, and now that the mists over Pandaria have lifted, they look everywhere for nice things. For the pleasure of their eyes. For the pleasure of their eyes, and your own.

Because, those joyful lads never come back empty-handed with their esspeditions. Some took their gnomovisual recorder to immortalize their travels. Here is, in 35 minutes, the trip beyond the limits of the members of this beautiful community that is the RIdPEF.

Here is for you, the latest production of the RIdPEF studios, directed and edited by me, feangren, the extremely awesome co-heir of the manor, filmed by our members : Over the Mists.

It is now time for me to say goodbye to you, before going to a new adventure It seems that we will go into the past to brawl with some orcs. See you there !

Here it is :

feangren
    Co-Heir of the RIdPEF

P.S. : Please forgive me for the sometimes pixelated portions of the video, it was caused by the utter **** which is the fraps codec, and I couldn't do anything. Sorry

As always, some fantastic stuff in here. I hate you though, with passion, because you stuck that song in my head and I can't get it out.

But I would walk 500 miles
    And I would walk 500 more
    Just to be that man to walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    As always, some fantastic stuff in here. I hate you though, with passion, because you stuck that song in my head and I can't get it out.
    You're welcome

Little bump on this, I spent more than a year on this, I really don't want this topic buried in the dephts of this forum...

Deleted
    Its blocked by GEMA here in Germany :/

But bumpig anyway for your efforts!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never had problems with FRAPS by itself, must be your rendering software and game settings or various codecs.

Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    Its blocked by GEMA here in Germany :/

But bumpig anyway for your efforts!

You can get an addon for Firefox that automatically detects blocks and proxies the video.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Yep, I know it's blocked in Germany, I'm sorry for that. I was originally planning to upload it on WarcraftMovies (which does not block videos), but the upload failed two times, I sent a PM, they do not answer. Sooo....

Deleted
    WarcraftMovies link for those of you that can't view the movie because they are in Germany : http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=239573

Great Video , i just saw 25% and gonna watch rest later , remind me of days before cata live when i was bored

xXx English is not my first language xXx