Can i level up anywhere i want in this game?

Currently sitting at level 19 and some guy told me i can go to the low level zones 1-15 and level up their if i want, i know there is level scaling but can i actually get decent leveling by doing this? \

Also is there a GW2 equivalent to icy veins for WoW? I am playing a warrior and a bit confused on what to make as my build

yes you can go anywhere to level. The experience is not quite as good as when you are in area your real level but it is still very viable to level in a lower level zone.

as for your second question, not sure what icy veins is so I can't really answer that

Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    Currently sitting at level 19 and some guy told me i can go to the low level zones 1-15 and level up their if i want, i know there is level scaling but can i actually get decent leveling by doing this? \

Also is there a GW2 equivalent to icy veins for WoW? I am playing a warrior and a bit confused on what to make as my build
    Yes you can. You get XP wherever you go and mostly whatever you do. In fact going to low level zones as a higher level is nice because even though you scale down you still kill things much faster.

In regards to your second question just leveling up you can run with anything with mostly any gear. I leveled an engineer with a made up build I thought was fun and whatever gear I found. If you want to be more serious though check out gw2db.com. For builds specifically: http://www.gw2db.com/skill-builds

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Yup, xp scales with your level. When i was level 70, I actually went and completed the level 1-15 snow zone just because I wanted a new scenary, infact, because the mobs die so fast, it's often faster. Although most people will tell you to do leveling properly, a lot of the game is story driven, and skipping some of the high level zones will desync you with the story, wasn't a problem for me as a story is the absolute last thing I look for in an MMO, but this is just what you are after.

As for warrior builds, there "are" bread'n'butter builds, 30/25/0/0/15 (traits) is your standard dps warrior atm, but you can play however you like, and I feel this is one of gw2 strong point. The best thing to do is go on youtube and look up warrior builds, some people turn their warriors into pure tanks, some pure dps, some make a mixture of both. Look for a style you want to play, and build your spec around that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that leveling in low level zones is viable. But, don't you get also low level drops from mobs? I imagine money grinding in low level zones is pointless?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I know that leveling in low level zones is viable. But, don't you get also low level drops from mobs? I imagine money grinding in low level zones is pointless?
    you can get gear that is your actual level from lower level mobs

10+ Year Old Account
    remember that personal story gives tons of exp too :P! i remember on my last alt i just leveled my way through the game and when i was 50~ i started doing story, was so fast and easy exp :P!
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35