Blacksmith & Mining, Now or wait till WoD ?

Alright guys
    Bit of a direction needed please from those more wiser than myself, current main (through MoP) was priest with maxed proffs. 'Alt' is warrior with no proffs.
    In WoD I want to begin with my Warrior as my main, and I want to have proffs on it (thinking BS+Mining, standard) question is..

Is there any way to get them both up fast now, or is there anything new coming in WoD that makes levelling them easier/faster/less daunting?

I am currently unsubbed and have been a few months but I am considering resubbing even just for 1 month primarily to get the proffs maxed out, ready for WoD.. but I dont want to go through hell doing that, if there is going to be as I said easier, faster and less daunting methods once WoD is here?

I ask this because I do not have stupid amount of gold to spare, nor do I have stupid amount of time to spare, so please advise

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about speed up changes, altho i know you can level mining from 1till max in pandaria.
    i'd just level it now. If you do it in early WoD you might have more competition (rerolls etc) and if you lack an item or what its mostlikely more expensive because of higher demand.

By starting now you could also just do a few levels each day rather then trying to get it done asap in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say do it now - imo nothing is as frustrating as having to go back to the older zones to level profs. As a bonus feature, you can use your mining to lvl BS concurrently. I was shocked when I started playin MoP at the sheer amount of ghost iron nodes; then frustrated at having to find the mining trainer to take sweet sweet advantage of them.

Ouch! Painful to my eyes, truth hurts though haha
    So is it a matter of going back to the starting zones, mining copper and then crafting Blacksmith items using that.. then move onto the next material, the old fashioned way or has anything changed since?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    Ouch! Painful to my eyes, truth hurts though haha
    So is it a matter of going back to the starting zones, mining copper and then crafting Blacksmith items using that.. then move onto the next material, the old fashioned way or has anything changed since?
    I would recommend using one of the very good guides on the web that tells you exactly what to make and how much you need of each ore.

I'd say that with focussed leveling you can do it in roughly 20 hours if you dont buy anything, you know where to go and you dont waste time on other stuff.

20 hours dayummm!! but spread out across a month, hour a day maybe. should be able to cope with that! Well cheers will give it a shot soon

15+ Year Old Account
    this site might help you out alot i use it for all my professions

http://www.wow-professions.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    It truly isn't horrible - esp with flying and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its significantly easier to lvl up BOTH now then it ever has been. Level them up now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Do it now. If you have the time to burn, you can level your mining solely in Pandaria and, with the catch-up recipes Blizzard added to Blacksmithing that use Ghost Iron, you don't have to do much (if any? I'm not sure how these things go, exactly, I was leveled 1-300 blacksmithing back in WotLK), old-world mats mining unless there are specific pieces you want to make (i.e. if you want to craft one of the old epic weapons, etc.) You'll be perfectly positioned to start WoD without any lagtime in profession leveling.

Get your pickaxe and start minning!
    You can get them ghost iron now from level 1 and you can use said ghost iron to create BS stuff with. Making it low cost to level up
    However y

Deleted
    Im waiting to see how the proffesions will be on WoD

Mine everything you need to level BS and ENGINEERING to 600.

Then level those professions. Sure in WoD you'll find it harder to level; but in MoP you can level blacksmithing pureply on Pandaria so if you're committed to switching mains already, get mining on your priest and use it to fuel your warriors professions.

Levelling mining in Pandaria takes a few hours, it really doesn't take very long at all. If you have flying already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by darktraitor View Post
    Im waiting to see how the proffesions will be on WoD
    If you're simply waiting to see how the professions are with WoD then... ok? If you're delaying levelling professions now, I'd suggest doing them now instead. Think about it, beginning of an expansion mats are, generally, at their highest price. So if you wait to level the profs until the beginning, you're either going to be spending a ton, or losing out on the profit you could make if you used that same farming time to sell instead of level profs. Unless, of course, blizz makes it ridiculously easy/cheap to level a profession-not terribly likely unless they allow for profession boosting too. Regardless, what's a few hours now over the course of the next several months before WoD gets released?