Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Personal opinion.
    Sort of, but not really. The maps are massive and only having 6 other people is stupid, the only plus is how fast you can move around, but really, in a game that's supposed to be fast paced it's quite slow with only 6 people.

More personal opinion.
    How is that personal opinion? The bots are 100% completely virtually useless. They *only* exist because they want bad players to be able to kill something. No other reason.

Funny my shotguns were almost always two shot kills unless I was in range to kick, and we didn't even see the actual sniper rifle (which you can get with the burn card) that seems to be a one shot kill.
    Funny, I was using shotguns, as were about 80% of the people in the games, and they killed in one hit about 90% of the time.

Maybe if you are bad? I often took out an ai titan and a pilot or two. Ive been able to take out two AI titans at the same time as well.
    Calling bullshit here. The weapons you can use against titans take multiple reloads to kill it, there's no possible way you could kill AI Titans and Pilots at the same time unless the people you were fighting were literally braindead.

Plan better?
    Not really sure what you mean here. Plan what? I think I only used 2 burn cards the entire beta, there's little to no point in ever using them really.

I find it odd that you whine about shotguns but not the SMG that you can have silenced and pick people off at range with, but w/e.
    The difference is SMGs require you to actually aim and such, whereas shotguns instantly kill without any effort. On the map that wasn't the city map, in domination next to B there was a plant you could sit in. I sat in it nearly the entire game one shotting everybody that walked down the stairs, and there was literally nothing they could do to stop me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Sort of, but not really. The maps are massive and only having 6 other people is stupid, the only plus is how fast you can move around, but really, in a game that's supposed to be fast paced it's quite slow with only 6 people.
    The maps aren't 'massive' in any sense of the world. They are quite a bit smaller than most BF4 maps, and you move like you are sitting on the windshield of a chopper.
    How is that personal opinion? The bots are 100% completely virtually useless. They *only* exist because they want bad players to be able to kill something. No other reason.
    You claimed the game would be better off without them, that is a personal opinion.
    Funny, I was using shotguns, as were about 80% of the people in the games, and they killed in one hit about 90% of the time.
    Guess you were hiding in corners in a game that celebrates movement? (Which you confirm down below)
    Calling bullshit here. The weapons you can use against titans take multiple reloads to kill it, there's no possible way you could kill AI Titans and Pilots at the same time unless the people you were fighting were literally braindead.
    You can take out pilots with a vortex shield, a single punch, a shot from the 40mm HE or the rockets, and only 2-3 rounds from teh chain gun. Or smoke. Titans are amazingly powerful if you aren't bad at them.
    Not really sure what you mean here. Plan what? I think I only used 2 burn cards the entire beta, there's little to no point in ever using them really.
    Well ya, why use a burn card for faster movement when you hide in a corner? Why use a card for increased speed at getting your titan when you just let it sit in AI mode and die?
    The difference is SMGs require you to actually aim and such, whereas shotguns instantly kill without any effort. On the map that wasn't the city map, in domination next to B there was a plant you could sit in. I sat in it nearly the entire game one shotting everybody that walked down the stairs, and there was literally nothing they could do to stop me.
    You hip fire a silenced SMG across the map and take people out. The SMG needs range reduced. Your corner camping with a shotgun is always going to be ridiculously powerful in any kind of modern/future FPS. Its powerful in BF, COD, HALO, Gears, Insurgency... you name it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.