Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

My Cat is Destroying My Foot

ever since he was a baby kitten, my cat was always fond of playing "fight" with my foot. it was cute, so I never stopped him.

but now he's a grown up cat with who has faced many fights throughout the neighborhood while competing against the other males for females and territory (I decided not to castrate him because I believe it's wrong to mutilate an animal just to cause an hormonal alteration and change his behavior to something more convenient).

anyway, now he's big, strong and good at fighting, and he still likes to play "fight" with my foot. and now it hurts like hell!

I still can't bring myself to stop him because it's still cute lol

anyway, what should I do?

Wear slippers or make him stop, these are your only options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smack him on the head with the T.V remote
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has he been de-sexed?

Ignore what I said... I read through the whole post.
    Last edited by Feral Camel; 2014-02-13 at 05:11 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Buy scratching posts and wrap it around your leg or have it sewn onto some house shoes.

Thanks for contributing to the ever-increasing number of stray cats by refusing to spay/neuter. We really needed more kittens to be scooped up and killed.

Might have to put him down.

You don't want to castrate him but you are open to the possibility of beating your cat... /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    Has he been de-sexed?
    no. as I said, I'm against castration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    You don't want to castrate him but you are open to the possibility of beating your cat... /facepalm
    what are you talking about? I'd never beat my cat! he fights my foot, but that doesn't mean my foot fights back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    ever since he was a baby kitten, my cat was always fond of playing "fight" with my foot. it was cute, so I never stopped him.

but now he's a grown up cat with who has faced many fights throughout the neighborhood while competing against the other males for females and territory (I decided not to castrate him because I believe it's wrong to mutilate an animal just to cause an hormonal alteration and change his behavior to something more convenient).

anyway, now he's big, strong and good at fighting, and he still likes to play "fight" with my foot. and now it hurts like hell!

Now you don't want to deal with consequence? Not much. Man up and kick your cat back when he attacks you. You are already late with castration to change this kind of behavior

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Thanks for contributing to the ever-increasing number of stray cats by refusing to spay/neuter. We really needed more kittens to be scooped up and killed.
    I have to say, I agree with this guy if it's true that you're not doing anything to prevent the cat from making kittens with random street cats.

10+ Year Old Account
    This x100. You really shouldn't own a cat.

Anyway, sounds like it's too late to do anything now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I have to say, I agree with this guy if it's true that you're not doing anything to prevent the cat from making kittens with random street cats.
    there are plenty of people around here who take kittens from the street and find them new owners. two on my street, one is me.

His balls or your foot. Choose one.

I think your only option here is to amputate your foot and have a slightly larger, more aggressive cat attched to the stump. Once he gets his ass handed to him a few times by your new "foot", he should give up on the shennanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    there are plenty of people around here who take kittens from the street and find them new owners. two on my street, one is me.
    And what about the thousands that don't?

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    This x100. You really shouldn't own a cat.
    sorry, but I just don't believe I have the right to cut a part of his body. mankind is so full of itself, believing it has the right to choose who gets to reproduce and who doesn't.

(I decided not to castrate him because I believe it's wrong to mutilate an animal just to cause an hormonal alteration and change his behavior to something more convenient).
    I respect that and feel the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

A sexually active cat will reproduce far more often than you and your neighbors can accommodate. So again, thanks. Freezers full of euthanized kittens are awesome, right?

A sexually active cat will reproduce far more often than you and your neighbors can accommodate. So again, thanks. Freezers full of euthanized kittens are awesome, right?
    I don't know where you live, but it must be a savage place.