Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    ITT people who have already killed heroic bosses talk about how easy it was to kill them again for the 15th time.

Fortunately the tiresome 10v25 arguments will be meaningless soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i have done only first 8 25 hc bosses but in comparison to 10 HC (which i have seen 11 ) they are all piss easy and require only 1 competent person who will call out raid cds -_-

would jsut do them all in the order one after another there are no big difficulty jumps exept maybe sha and shamans but they are just retard check if ur dps are not asleep standing in shit -_- but rest expet sha and shamans from the first 8 feels like doin flex not HC -_- but i admit it must be due to doin them in group around 570 itlv not 550 -_- still way easier then 10 HC -_-
    You know you're comparing things based on a 20 itemlevel difference which is about a 30% player power difference don't you? It's like comparing 0% ICC with 30% ICC and saying the latter is obviously easier. Not to take into factor the fact that you already did those bosses.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Deleted
    Easist bosses in order:

Iron Juggernaut
    Immerseus
    Norushen
    The fallen protectors
    Galakras
    Sha of Pride
    Thok
    Spoils
    Malkorok
    Siegecrafter
    Paragons
    Garrosh

Everything is dependent on how aware of the mechanics your average raider are and at this point in the tier what your average ilvl is at.
    Last edited by mmoc84ca5d4ef2; 2014-02-16 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    You know you're comparing things based on a 20 itemlevel difference which is about a 30% player power difference don't you? It's like comparing 0% ICC with 30% ICC and saying the latter is obviously easier. Not to take into factor the fact that you already did those bosses.
    no im comparing this based on around 574 itlv 10 HC farm to 565-570 saturday night 25 HC pug -_- first 8 are piss easy on 25 hc in comparison to 10 Hc and anyone claiming different is biggest bs ever -_-
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2014-02-16 at 08:53 PM.

whoa, crazy. norushen was a 1-shot for us, protectors and galakras 2-shots.

Definitely just go in order, the 1st 8 are all pretty easy, then they get significantly more difficult. Malkorok is WAY easier on 25-man than 10-man though, actually pretty much all of them are around a billion times easier on 25, best of luck to you!

Thank you all for the responses, Should be starting Heroic Next Week after the Garrosh kill this week after multiple few % wipes. Love how this thread has grown.

To be fair, boss difficulities also depend on the raiders you have in your team. We, for example had a "Derp" time on Immersius on the first week of HC progression, and it took us like 14 tries to kill him, while we had an easy time on Norushen due to the fact that we had the dps for the "zerg" tactic and we killed him in 4 tries.
    Then again I think Iron Looternaut was the biggest disappointment in the entire Heroic progression besides Garrosh: they are equally boring, monoton and frustrating, the difference is that Garrosh needs a longer atention span and a huge gear to make the fight easier.

I heard of a 3 tank strat for 25man Heroic Immerseus, is it common or even needed? and does it really help to make the boss easy mode?