Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    AMR isn't a terrible tool for most dps spec. For tanks and healers on the other hand its absolute garbage (at least the specs ive put in there as tank/healer) for example, I plugged my Disc priest in the other day out of curiosity and it told me to reforge/gem to the point of having 19k spirit AS DISC. For my hunter and warlock I very rarely disagree with anything AMR tells me to do, and its much easier just to click a button to get as close to the hit/exp caps as possible without wasting 10 minutes at the reforge NPC and wasting gold reforging/restoring items to get that perfect balance that AMR usually gets in about 10 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    It is simple math, while there may be quite a few numbers involved the math used is still simple. You only have a limited number of pieces that need to be reforged, a limited number of gem options and you only need to know your stat weights so you can gem and reforge accordingly.
    The thing is, if you know how to use the optimizing tool with custom stat weights, it is by far the quickest and best way to do it. You are guaranteed to get a perfect reforge with just 1 click.

It's not about being lazy, it's about being smart.

If you're not using MrRobot, then you are doing it wrong, it's that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyradin View Post
    AMR isn't a terrible tool for most dps spec. For tanks and healers on the other hand its absolute garbage (at least the specs ive put in there as tank/healer) for example, I plugged my Disc priest in the other day out of curiosity and it told me to reforge/gem to the point of having 19k spirit AS DISC. For my hunter and warlock I very rarely disagree with anything AMR tells me to do, and its much easier just to click a button to get as close to the hit/exp caps as possible without wasting 10 minutes at the reforge NPC and wasting gold reforging/restoring items to get that perfect balance that AMR usually gets in about 10 seconds.
    and let me guess.....you didn't edit your stat weights

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fneelis View Post
    The thing is, if you know how to use the optimizing tool with custom stat weights, it is by far the quickest and best way to do it. You are guaranteed to get a perfect reforge with just 1 click.

It's not about being lazy, it's about being smart.

If you're not using MrRobot, then you are doing it wrong, it's that simple.
    If you are claiming AMR is the only right way to do it then you're just being obtuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I could see is that they use Blizzard's icon art in their "product," in that way, it could be argued that Askmr.robot is using Blizzard's intellectual property (the art) to help Askmr.robot sell stuff (the sub or whatever it's called) without Blizzard's consent or reimbursing them for it.

Of course then they could pretty much go after WoWhead and Curse for the same thing...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    If you are claiming AMR is the only right way to do it then you're just being obtuse.
    It's the absolute best way to do it, fastest and the most safe way to guarantee you to get optimal reforging and gems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big deal, I know a guy who pays money some other guy to grind achievements for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Pay? Lol, just keep creating new accounts when the premium trial expires...

edit account settings, change email to a random email, sign up with original email... bam... another week free premium.
    You do all of that save yourself, what, $1 a month? I pay for AMR subscription, though rarely use the premium features on it. I like to think of it as supporting the developers (great tool, useful for nearly everyone, but sadly gets trashed-talked by a lot of people).

Plus they offer it completely free! All the features it's famous for are free.

Like I don't even know anymore.