Deleted

New build wont work!

Hello!

So i bought some upgrades to my computer and now i cant get it to work.

Setup is:
    MoBo: AsRock FM2a55M-HD+, FM2+/FM2, AMD A55, DDR3, mATX
    CPU: AMD A8-5600K Black edition, FM2, 4MB, 3,6GHz, Radeon H
    GPU: HIS AMD Radeon, HD 7850, IceQ x Turbo, 2GB, GDDR5, DVI/H
    PSu: Chieftec 500W ATX
    RAM: 2x2gig i had already on my old pc
    HDD: 750gig Hard drive i had on my old pc

Everything is at right place but when i turn it on nothing comes to screen, i tried using both GPU and MoBo Hdmi slot and it didnt help, oh and there is this strange thing when i put my keyboard/mice in the light only come on while they are midway in , when i press them fully in they dont work.

Im suspecting that the MoBo aint giving power to everything else, am i right? Is this fixable?

Deleted
    Can you post a pic of inside of pc?

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Are the brass risers installed betwen MoBo and case?
    2) Is the PSU plugged into both the 24pin and 4 pin power on the MoBo?
    3) Get a new PSU, straight up. Chieftec is a garbage brand, honestly.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Any smell that indicates a struggling PSU? Burnt something or other. Any beeps from MoBo?
    Check Chazus' check list. Best results with a Corsair.
    Is the HDD completely formatted? It has be to wiped clean or new in order to use a new MoBo/Proc combo. Bios, hardware codes etc.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

Deleted
    It is working! almost..

Yeha so after i made the post i took everything apart and re-installed it back and it worked! But now im getting this Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error" after System Startup on Windows 7 Recovery. But i guess i can jsut google for that. Thank you anyway guys! :P

that boot error is probably because the old hard drive doesn't have the hard drive controller drivers for the new motherboard installed on it.

Deleted
    Hmm.. i didnt even think about doing that before i took everything apart, how can i get the drivers to it then?

- - - Updated - - -

Its working now, Windows is installing while im writing this! found this from microsoft's own site

1) On the same error screen press SHIFT+F10 and it will open up a black Window. (a command prompt window)
    2) In the black windows type the word "regedit"(without the inverted commas and hit enter. That will open the registry editor.
    In the Registry Editor..
    Browse to....
    HKLocal machine/SYSTEM/SETUP/STATUS/ChildCompletion, and after highliting childcompletion,on the right hand side check for setup.exe. if the value is 1 change it to 3.(by double clicking on setup.exe and changing the value shown in the box).
    Then close the registry editor and then also close the black window.
    Then click on OK for the error and the computer will restart and the installation may complete. just try it and let me know if it worked.

Thank you everyone for help and thank you marest for the build that my new computer is based on