Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I cancelled when I heard about another PvP season.
    Pace of new content in MoP was great, but they totally fucked this up at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heaven forbid you run out of things to do in a video game, right? Maybe try picking up another game, or better yet, a real-life hobby. Go outside and play a sport or go to the gym or something. It's not the end of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we still have 3 HC bosses standing.
    THough I hope Klaxxi and Garrosh are nerfed sometime down the line, because these are way beyond our skillcap. ^^

I am okay if it takes to whenever for WoD drop, I just came back after a 3+year "break" and need time to get my toons all up to 90 and at least somewhat geared and catch up all the professions.

- - - Updated - - -

Another reason brought up for me, I also need time to build up some gold for the xpack. Im not sure if these garrisons will have any cost associated with them but I would like to have several hundred thousand gold just in case, I have 9 alts so I want to make sure I am covered.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    If enough people unsub, Blizzard will get the point and make Sunwell or Ruby Sanctum.
    Unfortunately, not enough people so far.
    Sunwell wasn't exactly just a filler raid though - it was a huge patch, where as Ruby Sanctum is the redheaded stepchild of raids.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Millions of people spend more on Candy Crush daily, WoW is far from expensive in the game industry, it's actually pretty damn cheap, the current sub price and the current price of cigarettes, it costs me the spare change I'd find on the floor more than a packet of cigarettes for a day, for an entire month of access.

It's also not been 10-12 months, though it's happened before, sort of.

Beta is close, and it doesn't have to be 6 months long, just wait and see before you judge, or unsub like you said, see you in WoD.
    What? WoW is very expensive compared to most games. No matter if you feel the cost is worth it, it is still true.

But aside from that, just unsub when you get bored, OP. There is no need to play every day your entire life.

/unsub - best message to blizzard's slowpokes.

Deleted
    This thread is a model example of why Blizzard does not and should not do just whatever people tell them to. Most of ideas here are terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You'd be the first to complain if the content was buggy as shit.
    The content is buggy as shit.

Deleted
    ./sigh

The amount of total utter drival and bullshit in this thread amazes me.

So far my particular favorite is...

"Blizzard are not supporting raiding and pvp casuals are winning"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DRUGS ARE YOU ON?

OK, lets look back shall we.

We are 16 months into the expansion, we have had....

16 raid bosses in Tier 14

13 raid bosses in Tier 15

14 raid bosses in Tier 16

and 9 World Bosses

Now we all know MoP will be out for at least another 4 months.

Cata was out for for a similar time and we had....

12 raid bosses in Tier 11

7 raid bosses in Tier 12

8 raid bosses in Tier 13

and 3 World Bosses.

Now don't even get me started on WotLK which was out for over 25 months and sure ICC and Ulduar where amazing raids, but ToC and rehased Naxx? Please just stop with the utter bullshit you people are spreading.
    Last edited by mmoc3dde1cb131; 2014-02-14 at 10:44 AM. Reason: (Fixed T15 number)

If it wasn't for the fact that Blizzard refused to do a raidwide nerf of SoO more people would've cleared it by now. The fact that they haven't means the content is still good for the majority of the people still raiding.

Not to mention the Challenge Mode announcement created a renewed interest in Challenge modes on my server. The entire time since MoP release the attitude was "I'll get around to it sometime," but now that it's clear that the prize is on the chopping block you bet your life that people are making plans now.

The problem i see is that it has only been 5 months but it feels like a year since the ultimate lack of content for me personally is beyond any other expansion. Remember this is more personal reasons then any fact but it feels very empty inside the game right now.

DS was 8-9 months. ICC was 12+ months. Still got a few months to go yet before it's complaining territory imo.

Doesn't concern me at all.

1. I do other stuff other than WoW
    2. There is so much to do, not only final tier. having funz!

I am pretty sure that the alpha will start soon; But when you see the pictures that are released i personally think that they are much farther than they were when the MoP-Beta started, even before the alpha is out. Late in MoP when the Beta was out and all with an annual pass got inside; there was only Jadeforest ready; and even it got an overhaul.

But not before 5.4.7 is released. Since they want to start the Alpha or Beta with all informations together with the Pre-Sale of WoD.

Also a new pvp-season makes it forseeable when they want to release 6.0; ideally they want a pvp-season to be 20-25 weeks long. So their target is July-August; a good time after Diablo 3 Addon is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    DS was 8-9 months. ICC was 12+ months. Still got a few months to go yet before it's complaining territory imo.
    Blizzard more or less told us that they do not want to repeat ICC, yet it's looking more and more likely that SoO will be another ICC - so we're getting close to the complaining territory.

Also, a question for those who're telling us how many things [i.e. >OLD< pre 5.x content] they still can/want to do: If you can/want to do them, how come you haven't done them up to now, but instead opted to do other things instead? Or rather: Why did you always opt to do the new content? It's almost impossible that all new content could've been more enticing than things you supposedly wanted to do since they've been around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    Blizzard more or less told us that they do not want to repeat ICC, yet it's looking more and more likely that SoO will be another ICC - so we're getting close to the complaining territory.
    Huh?

We are 5 months into SoO.

ICC was out for 13 fucking months.

Please just STOP.

Also ICC came out after the simplest raid tier in history 1 room 5 bosses, SoO was preceded by a 13 boss raid.

It is not (right now) even close to the same.
    Last edited by mmoc3dde1cb131; 2014-02-14 at 11:15 AM.

Considering there are hundreds of other things to do in the game;

Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    Huh?

We are 5 months into SoO.

ICC was out for 13 fucking months.

Please just STOP.

Also ICC came out after the simplest raid tier in history 1 room 5 bosses, SoO was preceded by a 13 boss raid.

It is not (right now) even close to the same.
    ICC was one year and a day in length not 13 months if beta follows the length of previous tests and was released tomorrow this would mean that SOO would last in the region of 11 months. At what point do you believe players should be allowed to complain?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    ICC was one year and a day in length not 13 months if beta follows the length of previous tests and was released tomorrow this would mean that SOO would last in the region of 11 months. At what point do you believe players should be allowed to complain?
    Once we have FACTS, not assumptions, if SoO is actually out for as long as ICC then sure complain all you want.

Also what does whining about it actually achive? Do you think Blizzard are sitting there going emm ok we are not working that hard at the moment, we need to work harder because someone on MMO-C is bitching?

You do know some betas have been less than 4 months long right?

Am I going to be disappointed if at least 6.0 is not out in June/July sure I will be.

Might I unsub?

Sure if I am not having fun I will unsub.
    Last edited by mmoc3dde1cb131; 2014-02-14 at 11:42 AM.