Deleted

Is there any way to get a refund?

I spent more than 300 euros on this fucking game.. is there any way to get refunded?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. You have to willingly choose to buy packs. It's not really like some games, where it's easy to accidentally buy ten instead of one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

how and why would you knowingly spend 300 euros on something then ask for a refund... are you serious?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    I think someone tried to pay2win and he ended up still failing with bad decks.

Rules of Hearthstone

#1 You need time and patience
    #2 No deck wins them all
    #3 Winning 2 out of 3 should make you a happy panda
    #4 Research the deck of your opponent that seemed interesting.
    #5 Adapt and switch styles. You can only benefit from learning new tactics.
    #6 Patience
    #7 Having all the cards does not guarantee a win. Actually it gives you more options to make a bad deck
    Last edited by mmocfabc69e65c; 2014-02-18 at 09:06 AM.

Not officially. Try controlling your urges and don't go to Vegas anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Deleted
    if you had bought 1x the big pack (or smaller ones) by accident. they might refund it.
    but you dont accidently spent 300 euros on it. so by no means you would be elgible for a refund as far i can see.

change your name into ragerguy and stop pay2win to a card game , and like some1 else pointed out stay out of vegas @D

consider it the cost of your stupidity

Unlikely, if you could everyone would just continuously buy and refund packs until they got what they wanted! I doubt Blizzard should even offer refunds on items with an RNG aspect to them. Brb trying to refund lottery ticket.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    $300! wow, you get like every card of the game with that, don't you?

If you bought them with credit card you could do a chargeback. Otherwise no. Chargeback would likely get your account frozen/banned however.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    If you bought them with credit card you could do a chargeback. Otherwise no. Chargeback would likely get your account frozen/banned however.
    Your account would 100% guaranteed be permanently banned unless you were to make a payment direct to Blizzard for the chargeback amount.

Deleted
    I love it when things like this happen.

No. You can't get a refund. Well, you might be able to if you moan enough but I don't think you deserve one.

Why would you spend 300 euros anyway? And how come you don't like the game after all of these purchases? Thought you could pay your wins?

Deleted
    OP confirmed to be 12 years old
    OP's mother confirmed to be furious...

are you by any chance the guy that dropped like every legendary in the game and still lost to my budget shaman deck today?
    please say yes