Red face Share your winning screenshots

Last edited by SwizzleTweets; 2014-02-14 at 08:15 AM.

Wanna blow something up?

http://i.imgur.com/lb3scpD.jpg
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Double ghouls, double pirates and double questing, all fun to play.

Ancestral Spirit op
    - He who moves first always wins -

This is probably the best winning move I've ever made (details below the image)

I took the right sided knife juggled from 3/3 to 3/2 with a leftover hound, such that he couldn't kill one of his minions on my minion or cast a murloc buff minion to save his skin before triggering that explosive trap. He then hit me with his 1/4 voidwalker, followed that up with a 2/1 murloc charge, so I was down to 1 and he was at 6.

Next turn for me:
    Timer Wolf -> Kill Command -> Hero Power = Pyro wins with a sick out, having faded (opponent did not draw) both a power overwhelming and a soulfire. BOOYAH!!!

Had I made any tiny mistakes in that play, I would have lost. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.
    Last edited by Pyromelter; 2014-02-16 at 09:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    This is probably the best winning move I've ever made (details below the image)

I took the right sided knife juggled from 3/3 to 3/2 with a leftover hound, such that he couldn't kill one of his minions on my minion or cast a murloc buff minion to save his skin before triggering that explosive trap. He then hit me with his 1/4 voidwalker, followed that up with a 2/1 murloc charge, so I was down to 1 and he was at 6.

Next turn for me:
    Timer Wolf -> Kill Command -> Hero Power = Pyro wins with a sick out, having faded (opponent did not draw) both a power overwhelming and a soulfire. BOOYAH!!!

Had I made any tiny mistakes in that play, I would have lost. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.
    What was the trap?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Not allowed to post images, but I had a 32/32 Lightspawn, and he only had 1 hp left, and just an Elven Archer on the board.

Deleted
    Ragnaros is overrated :P