Deleted

Is my DPS good for my item level?

Hello!

I just did Twin Consorts on LFR and I did about 100k consistent DPS. My item level is 510.

Is that good or bad?

Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Do you have your log for the fight?
    No, I don't have any logs.

Deleted
    Depends if you have the right stats, reforges, enchantments and if you're doing the right rotation.

It's not bad, not superb...

If you want valid, constructive feedback, post logs.

If you want anecdotal, completely unjustified and impossible to substantiate conjecture, that's all you'll get as a response from a question as broad as this.

Deleted
    pretty much every class dps shud do 100k dps around ur ilvl, a good player wont do mor eso its fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds pretty good to me.

you can have an idea from realistic dps rankings on noxxic.com, deviation might occur if u have some amount of lag, non ideal reforges, fight mechanics, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainistal View Post
    you can have an idea from realistic dps rankings on noxxic.com, deviation might occur if u have some amount of lag, non ideal reforges, fight mechanics, etc.
    Forget everything this man has just said and never ever rely on noxxic.

Also , before making posts that comletely lack any valid source or background for them to be judged by peers please don't post anything at all.
    This will not only benefit anyone who tries to actually help you, but also yourself since all answers that you get to your current question can be considered moot.