Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Which race could sway you over from the faction you play most today?

Think when all the models are out, Draenei and Blood Elf too.

Is there a race that you might think in the back of your mind that it migth be so awesome that you will go from playing mostly Alliance to be playing a Blood Elf on Horde?

For example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Think when all the models are out, Draenei and Blood Elf too.

Is there a race that you might think in the back of your mind that it migth be so awesome that you will go from playing mostly Alliance to be playing a Blood Elf on Horde?

For example.
    Worgen since.....Beast race, also Victorian!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really because I play mostly because of the people I play with. I would consider leveling more Alliance toons though for the new Human female model. Still waiting for Night Elf female model but these two could sell me over. Right now I only have 1 90 on Alliance.

When they make Gnomes be able to become Paladin, I'll race change in a heartbeat!

Night elf on my hunter.

I leveled mine night elf and instantly went orc at 90. (I main horde.) And haven't played it since. Leveling before I dinged, I was jumping around like an idiot and having a great time.

pandaren are already both so i'll be just fine either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry... i don't understand the question
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    None. My primary reason for being horde was never the looks, it was the faction itself. I then chose my classes and races on a number of other factors including looks.

#mylifeforthehorde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShultz View Post
    Night elf on my hunter.

like an idiot
    Hit the nail on the head about hunters
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

I don't think there are any for me. I like the horde side for the feral nature of the faction in general.

Agreements are signed in blood, not on a page. The society is geared towards ripping survival from the land, rather than enjoying practiced successive years of cultivation. If there is a political issue it is handled with a mace or an axe rather than intrigue.

Alliance in general is too cultured for my tastes.

That and Horde has Wolf mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    No existing race would drive me to play horde. But I might think of making my first horde alt if I could play Naga, Saurok, or Drakonid.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Orcs. They are savage and honorable. I always loved tribal warriors and I think they represent them the best.

If I main my Druid in WOD then nothing.... Will never play Troll or Tauren.
    Last edited by Dakara; 2014-02-15 at 02:59 AM.

If I could be a Blood/High Elf on Alliance I'd probably have gone alliance years ago.

Models are virtually no effect on me. I play a Human male currently, and race changed to one from a Pandaren, because I prefer how they look. They could leave Human Male without an update until 6.4 and I'll still play them.

The only thing I'm even remotely interested in is Gnome Female. Maybe Goblin if they turn out to be even cuter.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Having a Troll for my Warchief is almost enough by itself to make me go Alliance, especially if they redo Worgen animations to be less ridiculous. I almost went Alliance during Cataclysm because of Worgen, but I found the animations too comical to take them seriously. Of course, Blood Elf hotness will probably drag me back either way.

Blood elves made me tempted to play horde in BC, but beyond that, not any one specific race on alliance going horde would sway me.

I am jealous of nightelf druids. Shadowmelt into instant flightform everywhere outside. 2nd pounce.

But well, that is more about a broken racial than models.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    undead is the only thing i can even think about playing on horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    as of right now? nothing... well maybe dragonkin... but I doubt they would ever join the horde if they became playable.