View Poll Results: How much would you be willing to pay?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want free things.

49 59.76%
  • $1

2 2.44%
  • $5

0 0%
  • $10

0 0%
  • $15

3 3.66%
  • $20

2 2.44%
  • $25

5 6.10%
  • $30

3 3.66%
  • $40

2 2.44%
  • $50+

16 19.51%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    Nope. Who said there couldnt be betrayers? Factions are factions, but separating them by race doesnt make sense anyway.
    Players could betray their faction by crossing Blizzard's palm with thirty pieces of silver.

How about "I wouldn't pay a damn thing for it"
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I wouldn't want it to be a purchase option at all. What the heck.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Suddenly now we have to pay for everything they add to the game? This is why I don't support the in game store. If that feature is added, it should be rolled into our subscriptions.
    If the option is between never getting something, waiting an extra 2-3 years, or getting it right now by motivating them financially enough to make the resource/time divergence worth it... I'll happily pay for what I want right now.

What I don't like paying for is features that are already sitting there and gated simply to milk cash. Examples are F2P milk-shop games where you can buy 500% XP boosts to make leveling actually possible, etc. It doesn't take develop time to make your character level faster, it's strictly an engineered cost to force money out of you.

Asking me "Hey, wanna pay extra to include new features of interest to you?" is a totally different story IMO. I'd rather vote with my dollar than just have to accept whatever the developers put on my plate as they try to 'guess' the best solution to please the most people.