Thread: Double effect?

Double effect?

I've been wondering wethever buffs that benefit both damage done and healing done, has a double effect on disc priests atonement healing.

Like the ToF buff, it increases damage and healing done by 15%. Does this mean that our damage is increased by 15%, and then the heal is again increased by 15%?

Also the trinket Prismatic Prison of Pride the "Critical strike damage and healing" does this double dip again in atonement?
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Deleted
    As far as I am aware, yes. It is one of the reason there was a thread discussing double amp trinkets for disc. You should see a 1.09 (version depending) multiplier on your initial critical strike damage and then an additional 1.09 multiplier on your critical strike healing value. I think. I could be mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amezea View Post
    You should see a 1.09 (version depending) multiplier on your initial critical strike damage and then an additional 1.09 multiplier on your critical strike healing value.
    Nope, Amplification is one of the only such effects in the game not to double-dip on Atonement.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And also now we can design gear to show off the male human high res nipples/chest hair.

Deleted
    You learn something new everyday. Thanks!