[H-Stormscale] [HC10] <Sarcasm> is now recruiting

Sarcasm is currently recruiting skilled raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar Heroic, and Warlords of Draenor Mythic raiding.
    We're currently 2/14H, but progressing swiftly.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 19:00 to 23:00 RT.

As of right now, we're looking for the following classes/specializations:
    Elemental Shaman
    Warlock

If you don't see your class/spec listed here, that doesn't mean we won't take you! Please contact us anyway and make your case for why we should take you.

What you can expect from Sarcasm

As a 10-man raiding guild, we pride ourselves on a fun and laid-back atmosphere, both in guild chat and TeamSpeak, yet when the situation calls for it, we're capable of switching into serious mode for progress raids. You'll rarely find our teamspeak server empty, and we often play other games, like League of Legends and L4D2 in our spare time.

We're all friendly and easy to speak to, so integrating into the core raid team shouldn't be a problem for anyone willing to give it a try.

What we expect from you
    High attendance is crucial, as we're running with a small team of trusted people, and losing even one player can cause raid issues. We expect you to turn up on time and ready with consumables. Obviously, real life has a way of butting in, which is perfectly understandable. If at all possible, you should notify us of any upcoming situations so we can plan accordingly.

We also expect you to be gemmed and reforged optimally for your class and specialization. Failure to do so will result in you being replaced for raids and eventually from the guild.

You must be able to receive criticism with an open mind, and improve your own game knowledge whenever possible. Being willing to admit to your own mistakes is highly important in order to improve as a group and progress further in the current raid tier.

Want to know more?

Please contact one of our officers in-game for more information or if you want to try out.

My battletag is Waerjak#2308 if you're on a different realm or for whatever reason want to speak with me through that.

Feel free to contact me, Mcivor or Bubblebuddy if you want to know more.
    Last edited by Waerjak; 2014-02-21 at 02:19 PM. Reason: New recruitment needs

Still need recruits!

We recently killed Norushen HC, still looking for healers and DPS.

Currently working on Nazgrim HC. Our recruitment needs have changed, and I've edited the post to reflect this.