Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Make your own set of gear just for challenge modes with each piece having gem slots. And others have mentioned this, but try oqueue or openraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    So, I'm trying to get started with CMs before WoD, but it seems impossible! The only groups that I ever see require 9/9G experience, I'm not on a big enough server to pug, and no one ever wants to try for Bronze or Silver. I try to get groups with friends, but people get too frustrated with having to learn so they don't want to bother.

So what's the best way to get into CMs?
    start your own group with friends or guildies and do them all in the same group, make sure they all know what they are doing

i went with a group of friends, we aimed for silver cuss no1 wanted the tranmog set

Silver is very easy, even if you don't do any "tricks" to save time. I pugged 5/9 silver on oQueue yesterday to get my alt the mount. Only SSB is actually difficult; the rest are mostly time challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Silver is very easy, even if you don't do any "tricks" to save time. I pugged 5/9 silver on oQueue yesterday to get my alt the mount. Only SSB is actually difficult; the rest are mostly time challenges.
    I wish my oqueue worked so I could do the same haha.