Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    This tired ass "argument" again. There is no reason for anyone to tolerate racists or bigots.

You would very quickly be on the opposite side if he refused to serve Christians or white people.
    No I would just think to myself he is an ass, and do somewhere else. I wouldnt make a big stink out of it and try to "change" him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    He's free to have his opinion, he is not free from the consequences the public push because of said opinion. If his place goes out of business, thats fine and dandy because he chose to air his bigoted views.
    But a normal person would just see the sign shrug their shoulders, tell themselves he is an ass, and move on to the next restaurant. They dont create a crusade to put him out of business

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't a guy in Colorado forced to make a gay couple a cake?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunaka View Post
    There can be viable reasons to disallow dogs. And regardless, they aren't people. That's not intolerance nor is it discrimination.
    There can be viable reasons to disallow gays too. Perhaps his clientele isnt fond of them and if he serves them, his regular clientele stops coming, costing him money. To me its no different than not hiring people with tattoos, weird hair, ear gauges, and facial piercings because it drives business away

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There can be viable reasons to disallow gays too.
    Why? Can you sniff em out?

Quote Originally Posted by Angella View Post
    Well that's just downright inhospitable.
    Well a Democrat invented the Internet, don't you know. It's kind of their house.

Let him do business with who he wants. Why would anyone want to be a consumer of his product anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    ok well that would be the very terrible option 3.
    The "only in murrica" very terrible option nr3...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Why? Can you sniff em out?
    Excuse me sir, you're a little too well groomed and I'm pretty sure there's product in your hair. We're going to have to ask you to leave.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Excuse me sir, you're a little too well groomed and I'm pretty sure there's product in your hair. We're going to have to ask you to leave.
    Not because you're gay or anything, but, you know, hair product can be flammable and we do have fire back in the kitchen...

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There can be viable reasons to disallow gays too. Perhaps his clientele isnt fond of them and if he serves them, his regular clientele stops coming, costing him money. To me its no different than not hiring people with tattoos, weird hair, ear gauges, and facial piercings because it drives business away
    How do you identify a gay person? Because if you can't identify a gay person visibly, the only reason to have such a rule is to be insulting. What is as blatant about gay people, as a tattoo, facial piercing or wild hair? How is a dress code the same as a sexual orientation?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, this thread got waaay off-topic over night, getting way too far into religious discussion to be recoverable. Locking this.