Thread: Please sim me

Deleted

Please sim me

Could someone run my char in simulationcraft please. The program crashed to desktop whenever i try to use it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Drostam/simple

Many thanks
    Demon2k3

Cursory sim results, I see about 264k DPS in a Patchwerk fight with full raid buffs, with elite player skill. This means ideally you should put out about 250K+ on a fight with zero movement. This was done over only 1000 iterations, so it may be a bit off. YMMV.

Deleted
    With 10k iterations and 400sec patchwerk fight:

dps: 277k

Statweights (normalized):
    Int - 1
    Mastery - 0.52
    Haste - 0.58
    Crit - 0.50

I would keep going mastery though, because most fights in SoO involve aoe/cleave.

Deleted
    Just what i was looking for thanks

Can someone do that for me? Sim me about stat prio's, because im currently reforged/gemmed according to AskMrRobot. Just wanted to make sure im going the right path.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...abbii/advanced

Also im missing 4 Secrets of the Empare to get my Legendary meta, does my gemming and enchanting changes then?

Cheers.
    Last edited by Ktperry; 2014-02-22 at 02:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Can someone do that for me? Sim me about stat prio's, because im currently reforged/gemmed according to AskMrRobot. Just wanted to make sure im going the right path.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...abbii/advanced

Also im missing 4 Secrets of the Empare to get my Legendary meta, does my gemming and enchanting changes then?

Cheers.
    The legendary meta will most likely mean you will favor mastery instead of haste a lot more then before.

Edit: Simmed you

Labbii : 181959 dps

Ranking: Hit > Int > SP > Haste > Mastery > Crit

"Labbii": Intellect=5.40, SpellDamage=4.25, HitRating=6.76, CritRating=2.47, HasteRating=3.10, MasteryRating=2.79
    Last edited by Bllets; 2014-02-23 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bllets View Post
    The legendary meta will most likely mean you will favor mastery instead of haste a lot more then before.

Edit: Simmed you

Labbii : 181959 dps

Ranking: Hit > Int > SP > Haste > Mastery > Crit

"Labbii": Intellect=5.40, SpellDamage=4.25, HitRating=6.76, CritRating=2.47, HasteRating=3.10, MasteryRating=2.79

Thank you.

I guess im gonna Sim myself again after i get the meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Thank you.

I guess im gonna Sim myself again after i get the meta.
    That would be a very good idea.. You can always ask here again