Deleted

Garrison alternate buildings versus store mounts and pets?

I was thinking, since Blizzard stated that making different buildings would cost a raid tier (well, they then went and stated it's not 1 raid tier or something, it's just a methaphor saying that the time could be used to make a raid instead for example) what about store mounts, pets and gear?

I mean, the time spent on store mounts, pets, helmets etc, can't that be used instead to make alternate races buildings for Garrisons? Or not alternate buildings, but something else, props for a dungeon, advancing the race remodeling faster etc. You get my point.

For example the Iron Chimaera or whatever it was called, that took some designing time, did it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I was thinking, since Blizzard stated that making different buildings would cost a raid tier (well, they then went and stated it's not 1 raid tier or something, it's just a methaphor saying that the time could be used to make a raid instead for example) what about store mounts, pets and gear?

I mean, the time spent on store mounts, pets, helmets etc, can't that be used instead to make alternate races buildings for Garrisons? Or not alternate buildings, but something else, props for a dungeon, advancing the race remodeling faster etc. You get my point.

For example the Iron Chimaera or whatever it was called, that took some designing time, did it not?
    Even if I was to entertain this notion... at best, I'd guess that work put in to create the Iron Chimera probably would've represented 3 stages of a single Garrison race-based building, assuming they're not lazy and just slapping a bunch of Vanilla/BC premade widgets together.

There's probably going to be over 20 different building types for garrisons, with 3 stages for each - and calculate that 11 times over for each individual remaining race.