Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Looks like CE is getting wings after all.

http://www.diablofans.com/news/47940...rius-wings-ptr

Seems we might get some cool wings after all, doesn't surprise me with the number of threads I've seen asking for either CE wings or D3V wings to be buyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....Now I have to get it lol
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    If it is true I'm shocked more at who they chose to model the wings on. I would have thought we would see more deathly wings to match the theme of the expansion and the transmogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't the contents of the CE been out for... months? Seems wierd to add something THIS major now(as someone with the DD on order, this would have pushed that order from DD to CE IF this had been announced earlier). Maybe it's just a general Pre-order bonus, so ANYONE that updated their Battle.net account to RoS with any form of the game before X date gets the wings, or they could be for the WoD CE, could be they're for everyone that beta tested...

Tbh There are a few possibilities and them coming with the RoS CE is pretty low on the list, in my opinion.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    If it is true I'm shocked more at who they chose to model the wings on. I would have thought we would see more deathly wings to match the theme of the expansion and the transmogs.
    I'm hoping we see more of Imperius. He may be kind of an asshole, but he's also orders of magnitude more badass than Tyreal is now. And his domain of Valor matches well with the Crusader.
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

Deleted
    Hmm - would have to see what they look like - but that could tempt me over into the CE. I have the original CE wings.

It's astonishing how much an item can change my mind. A simple set of wings is enough to make me want to buy the CE.
    Last edited by Scyth; 2014-02-17 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    It's astonishing how much an item can change my mind. A simple set of wings is enough to make me want to my the CE.
    This, so much (even tho I already had the digital deluxe).

Now...if they added this in WoW....

10+ Year Old Account
    It's astonishing how much an item can change my mind. A simple set of wings is enough to make me want to my the CE.
    Same... That's why I'm kinda hoping this ISN'T from the RoS CE, because I don't really want any of the physical stuff, but I really really want those wings... They'd look so boss on my Crusader

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Already preodered the CE the day it was announced. I must have all the Blizzard CEs (except for classic WoW -_-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Maybe it's just a general Pre-order bonus, so ANYONE that updated their Battle.net account to RoS with any form of the game before X date gets the wings
    freaking CALLED IT

okay so it's not 100% confirmed... but still called it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Same... That's why I'm kinda hoping this ISN'T from the RoS CE, because I don't really want any of the physical stuff, but I really really want those wings... They'd look so boss on my Crusader
    D3 original digital deluxe edition had the in-game loots. I see no reason why the ROS DD wouldn't.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    D3 original digital deluxe edition had the in-game loots. I see no reason why the ROS DD wouldn't.
    Aye that's why I'm getting the RoS DD, because it has the transmogs and the dog pet.

But it's looking more and more like the wings are a general pre-order bonus, just as I predicted.

Where's my free wow time Blizzard? Diablo is way more fun in a value meal.

Ah man....

That means I have to go down to the local gamestop and get it ...

shucks...

10+ Year Old Account
    100% confirmed, by game director Josh Mosquiera:

Indeed. Wings of Valor will be available for anyone pre-ordering #reaperofsouls

So anyone this has pushed over the fence, preorder now. It's safest to do it FROM Battlenet, just to be super sure of getting the wings

Guess pre orders arent going very well. Cant explain the timing otherwise.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post
    Guess pre orders arent going very well. Cant explain the timing otherwise.
    As many silly people, including me, who are all hyped up on some wings...don't think for a second that the general gaming public is going to preorder this game on a simple cosmetic item. The doom and gloom isn't warranted. It's just another perk for people getting the game, which is something Blizzard has done for a long time. I still remember being one of the first people to buy WC3:TFT at best buy which meant I got an Arthas action figure with my game. It's still in the box, mint condition btw. (not like it's worth anything other than cool factor)
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    As many silly people, including me, who are all hyped up on some wings...don't think for a second that the general gaming public is going to preorder this game on a simple cosmetic item. The doom and gloom isn't warranted. It's just another perk for people getting the game, which is something Blizzard has done for a long time. I still remember being one of the first people to buy WC3:TFT at best buy which meant I got an Arthas action figure with my game. It's still in the box, mint condition btw. (not like it's worth anything other than cool factor)
    I
    am
    so
    jealous....

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh nice nice, glad i have it pre-purchased already. =p