Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Old Azeroth, old talents, weapon skills... Yea, I'm missing WotLK the most, I guess.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

Deleted
    I miss being a noob. Those first few years when you didn't know everything yet and you hadn't been inside every dungeon and raid.
    Those were the days when the game was interesting and fun. I don't think I'll ever experience that again in any MMO to be honest.

Therefore, that time will always have a special place in my heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gear actually being
    Uncommon
    Rare
    Epic
    Legendary

- - - Updated - - -

I also remember being decked out in kara / pvp gear and getting a piece of loot from Hyjal or BT felt amazing.

"You know your good when you feel the need to make fun of people in heroics, Tough guy."

Having time to play it 5+ hours a day without any consequences for other aspects of my life.

The life before community-destroyer Crossrealms! Back when you had good people on a list and idiots on another, and people actually cared in dungeons/pugs else they would not get invited back! It was an awesome selfbalancing system that made all asshats either shape up or gtfo forever!

I hate wow now due to the community.. feels like i'm playing a singleplayer "mmorpg" with the most pathetic and rude "NPCs" ever seen in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Mainly shadow priest's ability to be mana battery/ backup healer...was nice feeling special, unique and wanted
    100 times this, i was so happy playing my shadow priest and beeing helpful to the raid, now it's only a dps like the others.

I miss the times where we didn't have these threads yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    I wouldn't say they were removed for the better of the game. It made the game too simplistic. When WoW removed all those things, they lost subscribers.
    Yeah wonder how many left the game becouse they no longer needed to fill up 90% of their bag space with arrows, most have been alot.

Deleted
    Playing With IRL friends or friends at all. That was the best part of wow for me 2-3 years ago. Since then , i have stopped enjoying wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You are all forgiven - because by the power of my join date, I can tell you that during WotLK that xpac got hate like you have never seen before. And now it is in polls often considered the best x-pac (actually head to head with MoP).
    I don't want to start an argument here, but can you link me a single poll where MoP has come anywhere near WotLK?

I'm simply not sure where you're getting your "head to head with MoP" comment from when every poll I've ever seen has watched Wrath annihilate every other expansion, with TBC typically in second.

Is there a pile of polls I missed?

10+ Year Old Account
    You are all forgiven - because by the power of my join date, I can tell you that during WotLK that xpac got hate like you have never seen before. And now it is in polls often considered the best x-pac (actually head to head with MoP).
    Yeh I'm starting to think people have short term memory loss :S People whined SOOO much in wotlk compared to tbc and vanilla, toc let down, easy pugable raids, structured linear quests, bad gear designs, 12 months without content etc etc >.<

Deleted
    I miss slow-paced gameplay in dungeons - marking mobs for kill order and CC, carefully pulling back to avoid adds, not spamming AoE just to try and "win" the meters..