Thread: Arcane PVP

Arcane PVP

Has anybody else tried this?

I can get pretty incredible burst just from the regular frost bomb/frost jaw combo, but an added AB and ABar on a deeped target is pretty huge burst if timed right. Anybody else have suggestions? I feel that this spec is hugely underplayed in RBG's when its really quite powerful when played correctly in terms of single target burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    Has anybody else tried this?

I can get pretty incredible burst just from the regular frost bomb/frost jaw combo, but an added AB and ABar on a deeped target is pretty huge burst if timed right. Anybody else have suggestions? I feel that this spec is hugely underplayed in RBG's when its really quite powerful when played correctly in terms of single target burst.
    I pvp as Arcane quite often, haven't ran it in RBGs this season but i did probably 30+ games in season 13 as Arcane. Its ability to global people is unreal but the second you start getting trained it puts out like no damage. I use Living Bomb instead of FB though, with a shatter snapshot you can easily get 38-40k LB ticks, 100k+ Blasts, 150k Barrages without cds, shit can be nuts. With on use trinket, Berserking, AP and IW popped iv had a 235k Barrage crit, would love to have seen that with tricks and proc trinket haha.

I don't pvp much I do PvE arcane instead but I world pvp with friends as arcane and going to get pvp gear in prideful since done with PvE for expansion but I been testing Ice Lance in deeps cause on ptr in prideful I am hitting 100k ice lances and it hits way harder than most of my spells and I can get 4 off in a full deep so idk I might mess around with pvp in Prideful