Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

confirmation of patch 5.4.7 deployment on tuesday?

this thread just appeared on the forums:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11765626508

15+ Year Old Account
    And yet, no dates mentioned. GG on assuming things OP.

Where in that did you get 5.4.7 on Tuesday?
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    title says:

Challenge Mode Gone next week?

blue response says:

Challenge Modes are not going away in 5.4.7.

The blue didn't specifically say it was next week though. I'd say you're grasping for straws but hey whatever. You can speculate all you like I guess.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

Deleted
    i personally also expect it to drop on tuesday but yeah its just an assumption, no exact date is mentioned there

so why make the thread?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prepatch confirmed for tomorrow. Devs just said something about a lunch break.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Blue didn't say it yada yada yada...you guys are always blind sided because you have no damn common sense.

The Patch will be Tues. The Scroll of Resurection is good until...guess...guess when? TUESDAY...
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    A Blue didn't say it yada yada yada...you guys are always blind sided because you have no damn common sense.
    You realize that using that "common sense" approach still doesn't mean "guaranteed" because we've had several instances where patches got delayed for whatever reasons.

You will never know for sure until the day before Blizzard decides to put it up.

8 hour maintenance weds for EU pretty much confirms it. ages since I've seen the news feed update about maintenance so many days in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    8 hour maintenance weds for EU pretty much confirms it. ages since I've seen the news feed update about maintenance so many days in advance.
    I think you're probably right but there has been a large amount of server connection issues over the last week or 2 so it's possible it's due to that.

We had the two-week end of season warning 2 weeks ago. So yes, patch on tuesday/wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    We had the two-week end of season warning 2 weeks ago. So yes, patch on tuesday/wednesday.
    To be fair, that said "as early as two weeks" which means it could have been longer than two weeks, not that this Tuesday was the end of the season. However the season end has been confirmed as Tuesday, so the new patch is a high possibility now

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/statuse...74991901442048

If that link doesn't work (last time i copied it, it said error,) in the WoD general discussion the link is there as well. Yes its coming Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    https://twitter.com/Warcraft/statuse...74991901442048

If that link doesn't work (last time i copied it, it said error,) in the WoD general discussion the link is there as well. Yes its coming Tuesday.
    I don't understand

Here's the tweet:

PvP Season 14 is currently scheduled to conclude with next week's standard realm maintenance. Good luck! http://bit.ly/1mjtWVv