Thread: It's working.

It's working.

Glenn beck met with “one of the GOP guys” and was asked if he would stop the #DefundTheGOP stuff. Let's just say he replied with a no. I also think this is a bipartisan issue we can all agree on. Would you rather have a John Mccain or a Rand Paul?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ing-yesterday/

As what president? Rather have hiliary but also thats great news.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd honestly rather we scrap the whole failed experiment and try again, but that's just me.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    IS that a president?

10+ Year Old Account
    How about neither. I'd have Mccain over Palin and Cruz and Rand Paul. Mccain is still bad.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither. Maybe McCain back when he was cool prior to 2008, but current McCain sucks. And Rand Paul is a tool.

I'd like to have someone with a brain. But that might be expecting too much from a politician.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Neither. Maybe McCain back when he was cool prior to 2008, but current McCain sucks. And Rand Paul is a tool.
    Pre-2008 McCain could run as a Democrat right now and possibly win.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glenn beck
    Yeah, no. I don't trust a single thing that comes out of his mouth. And here's why.

On Thursday, Beck had a meeting with “one of the GOP guys” he has been railing against, though didn’t reveal who it was.
    My how convenient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Pre-2008 McCain could run as a Democrat right now and possibly win.
    Probably, as a registered Democrat I was certainly willing to vote for such a candidate. Hell, I was more favorable to Huckabee in the 2008 primaries before he went batshit insane.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Probably, as a registered Democrat I was certainly willing to vote for such a candidate. Hell, I was more favorable to Huckabee in the 2008 primaries before he went batshit insane.
    The crop of acceptable candidates would increase dramatically if they would stop pandering to the fucking religious zealots.

Or, on that note, any extremists.
    Putin khuliyo