Thread: new info on wod

  1. #1
    Bloodsail Admiral ShadowForge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,135

    new info on wod

    why arnt the admins of this site posting all these new talents and changes and stuff instead its old news from like 12 hours ago please give us some new info dnt care if this gets infracted but everyones talking about these new talent changes

  2. #2
    So many spelling errors... My ... my brain.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

  3. #3
    Watch the videos and pause them when you need to. It's fairly quick and easy. Still, here's a bone.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Warlock.
    Warrior A and C.
    Rogue.
    Currently playing Final Fantasy XIV. All melee classes overlap far too much mechanically but are thematically interesting.
    My opinions: 5.0 was the golden age of content, the ability prune barely did anything, and 6.2 is actually an enjoyable timesink.

  4. #4
    Mmo-champ doesn't need to hand hold you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its not a matter of opinion when FACTS back up the fact that this is one of the best expansions they have ever created.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    tl;dr: If you're going to post nonsense, don't post. Please just go.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Mmo-champ doesn't need to hand hold you.
    ...they're a news site - it's kinda their job to, you know, post the news?

    What does that have anything to do with "hand holding"?
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

  6. #6
    Scarab Lord shoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,273
    Do we know if Boub went to Versailles or if Chaud went to San Fran?

  7. #7
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,056
    No one went anywhere.

  8. #8
    It takes time gather the information, organize it, and format the news posts for the front page, especially when there's a lot of news coming in- also, our admins, while awesome, are human, and there aren't all that many of them! There's also the choice to be made between posting a lot of tiny snippets and presenting a more comprehensive news release.

    Also, the videos posted on the front page were first found barely a few hours ago, along with the associated screenshots. That news isn't "twelve hours old."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...they're a news site - it's kinda their job to, you know, post the news?

    What does that have anything to do with "hand holding"?
    You realize they have to confirm that it's real, translate it, pick through it for relevant data, write an article, format the article, make sure there's no NDA or something included, and THEN post it, right?

    You can't just be like "LOL THIS IS A THING" and throw it up on the front page, this isn't Fox News.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post
    You realize they have to confirm that it's real, translate it, pick through it for relevant data, write an article, format the article, make sure there's no NDA or something included, and THEN post it, right?

    You can't just be like "LOL THIS IS A THING" and throw it up on the front page, this isn't Fox News.
    what does that have to do with hand holding? He pretty much said the same thing you did you just went through the process...soo...yeah

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabi View Post
    what does that have to do with hand holding? He pretty much said the same thing you did you just went through the process...soo...yeah
    The point of the thread is about "omg MMO Champ is slow"

    The guy I quoted said "Yes they need to be faster because they're a news site"

    He said the opposite of what I did, lol

  12. #12
    The Unstoppable Force Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    23,004
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    No one went anywhere.
    Can you confirm or deny that you're waiting on the US press event before you make a single "new info" post?
    As long as players are happy and enjoy the game, the team doesn't mind extreme peaks and valleys. They just want to ensure you have a great experience and feel like you got your money's worth.
    If you truly believe that, Blizzard, show me you mean it. Because WoD didn't show me.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post
    The point of the thread is about "omg MMO Champ is slow"

    The guy I quoted said "Yes they need to be faster because they're a news site"

    He said the opposite of what I did, lol
    The point of his original post was that the statement "hand-holding" didnt make sense. And it doesnt.

    No point trying to take this any further.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    No one went anywhere.
    What? Why?

  15. #15
    Cause they're too busy with Heroes of the Storm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •