How do you gain garrison resources after lv 100?

So while leveling I gained a load of resources from quests, and by killing some rares. (As I plan to power level on release I'll probably skip alot of the rares, they take too long to kill, and besides garrison rewards the loot is underwhelming to a 588 ilv main).

So excusing quest rewards from leveling, and head hunting rares @ max level. How do I gain garrison resources? I hit level 100 and seem to have come to a hault. Sending followers on quests cost more resources than it rewards.

There seems to be alot of quests they want you to do post ding'ing lv 100, but offer 0 rewards. A small amount of gold, but no rep, resources, blue gear upgrade - nothing. Perhaps I'm jumping the gun, and they just arn't in game yet. But right now I'm feeling a little lost, and don't want to resort to running around blindly through all the zones hunting for rares to kill.
    Véx looking for a new
    home for legion.

As either:
    Druid, Shaman or Mage

Streaming WOD & Beta@ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

I'm wondering the same thing.

There is basic resource regeneration mechanism in your base, but it only generates 1 resource every 6min or so.

I know you get some from random things in Ashran.

Two of the buildings also get you a garrison resource income.

The lumber mill lets you mark trees, and a garrison lumberjack cuts it down. That gives you resources.

Also the Trading Post lets you turn in ore/herbs for resources.

It's no different than farming for professions or to sell on auction.

Quote Originally Posted by RBFxJMH View Post
    Two of the buildings also get you a garrison resource income.

The lumber mill lets you mark trees, and a garrison lumberjack cuts it down. That gives you resources.

Also the Trading Post lets you turn in ore/herbs for resources.

It's no different than farming for professions or to sell on auction.
    Yeah i thought the same thing, so I built the Trading post first. Daily it asks me to turn in 10 rare leather hides for 30 resources. Right now work orders are broken and have a 1min cd, but I'm led to believe they'll take 24hours on live.

Firstly I'm not a skinner, so I'd need to BUY the hides on AH, secondly with a level 1 post I can do that ONCE A DAY for 30 resources, thats not even enough to cover 24hrs of missions.

Now I don't have enough resources left to even build a lumber mill. Even if I did, I refuse to believe I'm intended to run around Nagrand 24/7 marking trees as my primary income of garrison resources, and it that is the case, is absolutely laughable.
    Véx looking for a new
    home for legion.

As either:
    Druid, Shaman or Mage

Streaming WOD & Beta@ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee