Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What about a giant, nasty-looking rat with a saddle? Could be fished up in Dalaran Sewers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibu View Post
    What about a giant, nasty-looking rat with a saddle? Could be fished up in Dalaran Sewers!
    Actually, yah, this too. They made much nicer looking frog and toads recently, they should move on to the rats next. Big giant rats that you can ride on!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Actually, yah, this too. They made much nicer looking frog and toads recently, they should move on to the rats next. Big giant rats that you can ride on!
    We also need a giant snail mount, like that dude at the Timeless Isle. I'd kill for a mount like that! xP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    We also need a giant snail mount, like that dude at the Timeless Isle. I'd kill for a mount like that! xP

What I'd pay for this...

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Umm...

I don't even...

Could anything other than a gnome ride that, without breaking those spindlely little legs?

Also, I love the breast cupping.

Deleted
    Oh, dude. Really? With the boob grope and everything?!

Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    Hahah i just noticed. Good one Snowraven, good one idd.

OT: would be nice if you could "tame/capture" mounts in the wild, as hunters does with pets.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Green Drake because my Drake collection is incomplete without one

Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    Honk Honk
    how bout a dragon fly mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to copy/paste my reply from the other thread...

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    Um, I am thinking you could EASILY have a patchwork style mount of any kind from LW. Like any number of beastly mounts, but with a quilted looking texture to it. Currently, no other profession holds a candle to the fun things an engineer can make and share with everyone else.

for that matter, technically, none of the engineer mounts would be possible without the help of a blacksmith. If you wanted to think real world about it.

But, they REALLY do need to spread the love around with what all the other professions can make and share/sell. I mean, as a leatherworker, every MONTH I can make a leather or mail 553 ilvl belt or pants, whoopie. Or leg enchants, now that, that is exciting, and SOOOO visible , too.

BS, you have the BC era weapons they made a pain in the ass to make, and I only like the 1H mace, Dragonstrike, Reborn, (which it SUX SUX SUX is a caster weapon) and the 2H sword, Lionheart Executioner, Reborn.

Enchanting has what, 2 pets, weapon glows, that is about it. I mean, a bunch of mandatory stuff.

Same as scribes, who can make a few niche weapons and off hands.

But, EVERYONE can have and use a pet or mount, and so few professions can make them.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if they didn't give all the professions mounts and pets to make, but instead require:

Leather saddle from LW
    Armor plates from BS
    Jeweled eyes from JC
    Blueprint pattern from a scribe
    'Flying incantation' from an enchanter
    Turbo diesel from alchemy
    Seat belt from tailoring (a stretch, I know, but it was all I could come up with)

That way, they could spread the love around to other profs, and give everybody a way to contribute, and get rid of the useless vendor gold sink.
    And this:

With all the mechanical reskins for battle pets, you would think it would be VERY easy to do for all of the related mounts.

Soo...

I want Robo-Raptor to go with my Cogblade Raptor,
    Robo-Bear to go with my Anodized Robo Cub,
    Robo-Tiger to go with my Fluxfire Feline and
    Robo-Wind Serpent to go with my Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling.

That is all.
    - - - Updated - - -

And, can someone (maybe me a little later, I have to AFK for a while) consolidate all these ideas into one big new thread, get an idea on which are the most popular and then make a poll?

It would be cool to take said poll to Blizzard and get some of their creative juices flowing on getting some of the more popular ones made.
    Last edited by mykro9; 2014-02-16 at 01:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh so the handlebars are in the front. Best use of a child of cenarius.

The one i want is simply the monster known as fel reaver, with all its size and glory.. So i can go around scaring the heck out of lvl 60s.

I am going to copy/paste my reply from the other thread...

And this:

- - - Updated - - -

And, can someone (maybe me a little later, I have to AFK for a while) consolidate all these ideas into one big new thread, get an idea on which are the most popular and then make a poll?

It would be cool to take said poll to Blizzard and get some of their creative juices flowing on getting some of the more popular ones made.
    I absolutely adore these profession-specific ideas.

The alternative to new mounts could be, to pimp them as you said. Armor plates, gems!

Also, I'm all for the spider mount ideas!
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Gnomish Engineering : X-treme Rocket Roller Skates v.35

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorias View Post
    I just realized. I feel dirty now...
    the wording is a bit off but the Idea is a good one. I think "glyph of Beast-Mount": Your current pet becomes your Mount. Depending on Creature type, you move at the highest trained movement speed. Ground Beast types are ground mounts and move at you highest ground speed, flying beast types fly at your highest fly speed.

I want something small and not so flashy, but still cool looking. As a rogue I don't like the huge mounts, or ones with big glowy effects. I like to pretend world PvP is still alive in flyable zones, and a smaller mount makes me less noticeable. I also don't care for the camera shift that happens when you mount/dismount on most larger ones. The store bought deathwing bat thing seems about like what I'm thinking of, but more options would be nice.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichoholic Ninja View Post
    Gnomish Engineering : X-treme Rocket Roller Skates v.35
    So much win!!

Also, as a Draenei version of the Gnomish (Clockwork Giant mount) I posted, and the Sky Golem that is in-game, they could make this another engineering mount:

And of course we need a jetpack. Way overdue:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And of course we need a jetpack. Way overdue:

yeah, i'm surprised a jet pack isn't already in game. They could do something cool like reference that movie "The Rocketeer".
    Hi

Deleted
    Would love a CleftHoof Mount

BLizzard pls

And of Course the Klaxxi Flightmaster would be cool as Mount
    Last edited by mmoc378cde15a3; 2014-02-16 at 01:18 PM.