Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I want a giant Humming bird mount!

Deleted
    What's that train called between Stormwind and Ironforge?

A Giant sporebat with a basket hanging from it like a hot air balloon.

Either that or a tiny zepplin.

edit: here
    Last edited by hrugner; 2014-02-18 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    A Giant sporebat with a basket hanging from it like a hot air balloon.

Either that or a tiny zepplin.

edit: here

Marry me, please.
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    We also need a giant snail mount, like that dude at the Timeless Isle. I'd kill for a mount like that! xP

Reminds me of the racing snail from Neverending Story:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Reminds me of the racing snail from Neverending Story:

Dude...

I loved The Neverending Story, but that photo of the snail you dug up is CREEPY as fuck! It looks like a picture of the prop from the movie, if they put it in a haunted house, in the basement, and you took a pic of it with a shitty old cellphone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    Dude...

I loved The Neverending Story, but that photo of the snail you dug up is CREEPY as fuck! It looks like a picture of the prop from the movie, if they put it in a haunted house, in the basement, and you took a pic of it with a shitty old cellphone.
    Yeah, wasn't my pic, but the most visual of those to choose from. I think Blizz is avoiding a snail mount for the moment to let the Turbo movie blow over. Last thing they need is more confusion like the Kung Fu panda stupidity. Chen was around LONG before Po

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Yeah, wasn't my pic, but the most visual of those to choose from. I think Blizz is avoiding a snail mount for the moment to let the Turbo movie blow over. Last thing they need is more confusion like the Kung Fu panda stupidity. Chen was around LONG before Po
    lol

Fair enough. I see your point on the whole 'Turbo' thing. It wasn't the only movie with a snail/slug though. 'Epic' had snails/slugs, I think 'Monsters University' had a minor scene with a snail, and one more, but the movie escapes me at the moment.

Kangaroo mount

Deleted
    I want a green drake, we can have all the others but not green, WHY? D:

And an actual dragon like the Wyrmrest daily red dragon you fly on to kill the blues around the tower, I love the look of them and they dont even have to be huge.

A bird of sorts, like a hawk or a falcon.

I really want a boar also, boars are fierce and fast and I could feel like I'm from Princess Mononoke riding one of the giant boars. And on that train of thought a really HUGE wolf would be awesome, not a worg but a proper wolf, maybe bareback...yeah

Oh! AND! Something that I feel so sad that they aren't really a part of this universe at all...a unicorn. I know there's a zhevra and that Quel'dorei steed, but I play Horde so I don't get that one and I have no friends that don't play already xD
    And by unicorn I mean pure white, dazzling, long golden glittery horn of magic, beautiful flowing mane and tail and an aura of absolute FABULOUSNESS! And maybe a pegasus equivalent.

...can you tell I'm being a really big girl about this? I just really love mounts :> so please Blizz...gief unicorns :<

I know it'll probably never happen, but warlock flight form! Or class specific flight mount as mentioned before.

I've wanted a spider tank for an incredibly long time.