Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Warrior
    just bladestorm with steroids and take of
    Other players can just grab on to your ankles and get transported around ala Tails from Sonic.

  2. #62
    I want a giant Humming bird mount!

  3. #63
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    18,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

    engineering - a mole machine that you can dig through the ground with.
    Sort of ish in game for Brewfest transportation. model is easy. "through the ground" I guesss not so much.

    Spider or Nerubian mount like I say every other week - there really needs to be a consolidated mount thread ^^
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  4. #64
    What's that train called between Stormwind and Ironforge?

  5. #65
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    18,561
    Quote Originally Posted by D2D View Post
    What's that train called between Stormwind and Ironforge?
    http://www.wowhead.com/zone=2257/deeprun-tram

    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    We also need a giant snail mount, like that dude at the Timeless Isle. I'd kill for a mount like that! xP
    Basically anything in game no matter how small could be rideable - needs nicer textures though. Saddle? But this is cool. Alice in Wonderland cool.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  6. #66

  7. #67
    A Giant sporebat with a basket hanging from it like a hot air balloon.

    Either that or a tiny zepplin.

    edit: here
    Last edited by hrugner; 2014-02-18 at 08:55 AM.
    blah, new sig... something something

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    A Giant sporebat with a basket hanging from it like a hot air balloon.

    Either that or a tiny zepplin.

    edit: here

    Marry me, please.
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    We also need a giant snail mount, like that dude at the Timeless Isle. I'd kill for a mount like that! xP

    Reminds me of the racing snail from Neverending Story:

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    sure you can have Dreanei warlocks

  10. #70
    Dreadlord mykro9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Athens, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Reminds me of the racing snail from Neverending Story:

    Dude...

    I loved The Neverending Story, but that photo of the snail you dug up is CREEPY as fuck! It looks like a picture of the prop from the movie, if they put it in a haunted house, in the basement, and you took a pic of it with a shitty old cellphone.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    Dude...

    I loved The Neverending Story, but that photo of the snail you dug up is CREEPY as fuck! It looks like a picture of the prop from the movie, if they put it in a haunted house, in the basement, and you took a pic of it with a shitty old cellphone.
    Yeah, wasn't my pic, but the most visual of those to choose from. I think Blizz is avoiding a snail mount for the moment to let the Turbo movie blow over. Last thing they need is more confusion like the Kung Fu panda stupidity. Chen was around LONG before Po
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    sure you can have Dreanei warlocks

  12. #72
    Dreadlord mykro9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Athens, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Yeah, wasn't my pic, but the most visual of those to choose from. I think Blizz is avoiding a snail mount for the moment to let the Turbo movie blow over. Last thing they need is more confusion like the Kung Fu panda stupidity. Chen was around LONG before Po
    lol

    Fair enough. I see your point on the whole 'Turbo' thing. It wasn't the only movie with a snail/slug though. 'Epic' had snails/slugs, I think 'Monsters University' had a minor scene with a snail, and one more, but the movie escapes me at the moment.

  13. #73
    Kangaroo mount

  14. #74
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ye Olde England
    Posts
    326
    I want a green drake, we can have all the others but not green, WHY? D:

    And an actual dragon like the Wyrmrest daily red dragon you fly on to kill the blues around the tower, I love the look of them and they dont even have to be huge.

    A bird of sorts, like a hawk or a falcon.

    I really want a boar also, boars are fierce and fast and I could feel like I'm from Princess Mononoke riding one of the giant boars. And on that train of thought a really HUGE wolf would be awesome, not a worg but a proper wolf, maybe bareback...yeah

    Oh! AND! Something that I feel so sad that they aren't really a part of this universe at all...a unicorn. I know there's a zhevra and that Quel'dorei steed, but I play Horde so I don't get that one and I have no friends that don't play already xD
    And by unicorn I mean pure white, dazzling, long golden glittery horn of magic, beautiful flowing mane and tail and an aura of absolute FABULOUSNESS! And maybe a pegasus equivalent.

    ...can you tell I'm being a really big girl about this? I just really love mounts :> so please Blizz...gief unicorns :<

  15. #75
    Keyboard Turner tigerbawlz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Xanth
    Posts
    9
    I know it'll probably never happen, but warlock flight form! Or class specific flight mount as mentioned before.

  16. #76
    I've wanted a spider tank for an incredibly long time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •