Question Hand of Purity tooltip shows a 6 second cooldown?

My holy paladin is currently at lvl 80, so i was changing some talents around for cataclysm - and wanted to give Hand of Purity a chance, even though it seems very situational.

Now here is my confusion: before i spec into the Hand of Purity, it's tooltip (in talents panel) shows that it has a 6 second cooldown.

As soon as i actually learn the Hand of Purity, that tooltip changes to 30 seconds of cooldown - and it truly is a 30 second cooldown.

Here is the picture of the 6 second cooldown version:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Sorry for the large picture
    As far as i know, both Ret and Prot also have a 30 seconds cooldown on the Hand of Purity.

So does anyone have any idea why does it show 6 seconds of cooldown?

It's a bug. I don't know what causes this bug to happen, but once you are specced into it the correct cooldown of 30 seconds is applied to the tooltip.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    it was 6 seconds ages and ages ago iirc but then got changed, blizzard forgot to correct it by the looks of it. It's not a very good talent anyways, maybe useful in some situations but not many. Kinda strong on Monk Tanks if you time it well but nothing superb
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    It's not a very good talent anyways, maybe useful in some situations but not many.
    It's very situational but when the right situation arises its superb. Although the last 6 seconds of Haromms debuff is the only current use that comes to mind.

Grunt
    its pretty decent for the debuff on the tanks for heroic immers. and its good for high stacks of the tank debuff on garrosh.