Hello there, my name is Kesandri and I an guild master of Whats in the boX, a guild running 2 x 10man hc raid teams and also a weekly flexi run for raiders/socials/casual members. I would also note we are on the realm of EU-Dragonblight.

I am posting here today in an attempt to find any 10 man heroic raiding guilds out there similar to ourselves who have now begun looking towards Warlords of Draenor 20 man Mythic raiding.
Below you can find what it is we are looking for and some information about the background of WITB to gain an understanding of who we are and where we have come from.

What we are looking for?

We decided as a guild that with raiding heroic content at present with both of our raid teams ,Mythic would be the only way we could go and with that 10 man raiding not being an option. Because of this we are looking around right now to simply open discussions with other guilds who may find themselves in a position that they want to make the step up to 20 man but are not looking forward to the heavy recruitment involved.
It is correct that while we do have 2 raid teams this does not mean it will be a simple 'merge' for a variety of reasons. Not only that but we never like to leave ourselves 'thin' and even with a raid merge would require a recruitment drive alongside.

With an unknown time until WoD release it would not be wise to open recruitment at this stage, but we dont believe this should stop us from discussing with other guilds our future plans and also theirs.
At this stage we would welcome any interest, even if it's just a chat for a few minutes, at least to say "well, we tried that option but it's not for us".

If you do find yourself interested pop along to our website (in my sig) or reply on here with your bnet or something similar, I will be most interested to hear from anyone who wants to talk.

Whats in the boX - Raiding on Dragonblight since 2009

Myself and my partner (Katerina) founded WITB back in early wotlk having both been part of a progressive raiding guild (Realm #2)for the majority of vanilla & tbc. We decided to step out of the 5 nights a week raiding scene and created a guild linked to our TF2/CS clan with the same name. Over the years we have gone from what we could call 1 night a week casual raiding to today's regular 3 nights a week with 2 raid teams!

The guild has grown from being primarily a 'friends of friends' guild to more of a large community now often with 20+ people online most evenings. Moving on from earlier years we had to take a step of opening recruiting to unknown players rather than people we knew simply in order to make sure our guild could keep not only lasting but also growing too, something we have achieved very successfully. We still maintain a core of friends to this day and our guild still continues to keep hold of our original value's.

We have had ups and downs over the years just like any guild, but we have managed to remain consistent throughout. If we have happened to stumble on players who are 'above the rest' well simply, they do not last as that is not the way our members conduct themselves. We do not run our guild shortsighted and any decision we make we do so with the guild's future in mind. No one player in WITB is above the guild (including myself) and the majority of our decisions are taken as a guild or as a raid/s (depending on the decision required.)

There is plenty more I could say about WITB here but I feel I would enter the realms of boredom and so will end our story here.
As above if you find yourself interested in having a chat reply to this thread or pop along to our webby.

I look most forward to hearing anyone who wishes to talk.

Regards

Kesandri
Guild Master of Whats in the boX