Poll: ESO or WoD

Thread: ESO or WoD

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    If you want a game to be just like WoW but yet at the same time compete with WoW, I'm sorry to say but no MMO will ever fill that expectation. You'll most likely be disappointed with EQN as well. Stop trying to "hope" for the WoW-killer and enjoy a game for their merits, not what it does to the competition.
    Except that's not what I said at all, but nice try. I want some innovation to give WoW competition. WoW does what already exists very well. Developers spent years trying to make WoW clones to try and beat WoW at its own game, it doesn't work. What I want is a new MMO with some amazing innovations to get the WoW devs to push harder and make some innovations of their own. However, even if they don't it's a win-win. Either we get some much needed competition and innovation in not only the genre but WoW as well or WoW goes down the drain and we have a new, better MMO to take the reins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither, personally.

ESO just seems like another Skyrim and I didn't like that, and WoW's been lame for a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.