As far as I know this goes for EUROPE only!
As I cannot access the wow forums right now to make a post I thought I would begin here. I'm one of the many who cannot access the game, or if I can log in I am stuck at 90% in loading screen.
On Wedensday 12th of February I was disconnected from the game at around 21:00 Europeen Server Time. and wasnt able to log in after that.
I have been able to access the game early in the morning but as many of you I cant sit online for 72 hours straight in order to play during the weekend.
I wanted to make this post to see how this is affecting our servers, because some people dont seem to be having these issues at all.
So if you could fill out this form and post here some information if you have issues, if you dont have issues your welcomed to post the small form also. Anything helps here.
I suspect this might be an issue with people in certain countries, as we all have different routes to connect to the server on. If you choose to fill in the small form I am posting below I will post the results of it in a ticket to blizzard or on their forums during the morning hours when I know I am able to access the site.
I thank everyone who wants to help resolve the issue, I am sure Blizz appreciates it too.
------------- COPY AND PASTE -----------
The time you log on usually:
Are you able to log in?:
How long have you had this spesific issue:
Can you access battle.net or wow-europe.com at all?
Have your ISP (Internet Service Provider) made any case or news regarding this issue?
- Changing DNS didnt help anything, didnt expect it to either. Made me log in quicker though, but still stuck in loading screen at 90%.
- The majority of people affected is on High/Full servers. (Dont know how much this matters)
- Added "Can you access battle.net or wow-europe.com at all?"
- The majority of affected players that has posted is from Norway (?)
- Norwegian ISP (Get) is investigating an issue with connecting to battle.net services. (Any more?)
- Altibox (Norwegian ISP) also seems to have connection issues.
- Deleted Cache folders in Wow folder and moved Interface and WTF folder to desktop - Issue still persist.
If there is anything you want me to check up I will do research on this to find if there is some other places people have discussed this. Obviously I cannot access wow-europe to find forum threads regarding this issue at the moment.
Thanks to everyone for your help!