View Poll Results: What is the probability that the Tinker can be the next class ( IYO)

Voters
1260. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0%

    660 52.38%
  • 0-10%

    189 15.00%
  • 10-20%

    58 4.60%
  • 20-30%

    51 4.05%
  • 30-40%

    30 2.38%
  • 40-50%

    58 4.60%
  • 50-60%

    48 3.81%
  • 60-70%

    34 2.70%
  • 70-80%

    38 3.02%
  • 80-90%

    25 1.98%
  • 90-100%

    69 5.48%
  1. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Its a bad comparison because those skins are "spoofs" on the main concept. Gazlowe being a Tinker isn't a spoof. It is a main concept.
    With that same reason we can argue that HotS Gazlowe is a 'spoof' of the original concept, WoW's Gazlowe.

    Oh and yeah, I'm not using HotS as cannon. Sorry.
    Then stop using HotS Gazlowe as a reason Tinkers as a class are canon.

    Sig image by Best-Signatures.com

  2. #2402
    Old God Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    10,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    With that same reason we can argue that HotS Gazlowe is a 'spoof' of the original concept, WoW's Gazlowe.
    So are Arthas, Illidan, Malfurion, and Uther spoofs of their WoW versions as well?


    Then stop using HotS Gazlowe as a reason Tinkers as a class are canon.
    I never did. I used HotS Gazlowe as an example to show more abilities associated with a possible Tinker class.

  3. #2403
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    So are Arthas, Illidan, Malfurion, and Uther spoofs of their WoW versions as well?
    Yups.

    EDIT: I mean, look at Illidan? No wings, no horns, no hooves. Look at Uther: alive! As for characters from other games, look at Tyrael: still an angel.
    I never did. I used HotS Gazlowe as an example to show more abilities associated with a possible Tinker class.
    And yet you used the HotS Tinker link as proof whenever said Tinkers didn't exist in WoW.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2014-03-21 at 11:42 PM.

    Sig image by Best-Signatures.com

  4. #2404
    Old God Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    10,389
    Another possible way for Tinkers to be implemented;

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-class-in-WoW

  5. #2405
    I voted 0%. The game doesn't need anymore classes, and the game already has Engineering.

  6. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiradyn View Post
    I voted 0%. The game doesn't need anymore classes, and the game already has Engineering.
    the game needs 1 more class for mail armor. then it can stop.

  7. #2407
    Old God Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    10,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    the game needs 1 more class for mail armor. then it can stop.
    You're also forgetting that we're missing a tri-role hybrid;


    Full DPS: Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Hunter
    2 role hybrid: Shaman, Priest, Warrior, DK
    3 role hybrid: Monk, Druid, Paladin

    One more spot open in the 3 role hybrid slot.

    I don't think Demon Hunters are known for healing.....

  8. #2408
    I am Murloc! Unholyground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    You're also forgetting that we're missing a tri-role hybrid;


    Full DPS: Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Hunter
    2 role hybrid: Shaman, Priest, Warrior, DK
    3 role hybrid: Monk, Druid, Paladin

    One more spot open in the 3 role hybrid slot.

    I don't think Demon Hunters are known for healing.....
    I really was leaning towards Dark Ranger, but them having another another 3 role class does make more sense. So I will say Warden, mail agility/mail intellect user, Tanking, Healing and Ranged melee DPS (bows, crossbows and guns). This would fill the rest of the itemization gaps in the game.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”

    -Christopher Hitchens, 13 April 1949 – 15 December 2011

  9. #2409
    Old God Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    10,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I really was leaning towards Dark Ranger, but them having another another 3 role class does make more sense. So I will say Warden, mail agility/mail intellect user, Tanking, Healing and Ranged melee DPS (bows, crossbows and guns). This would fill the rest of the itemization gaps in the game.
    Not sure healing works well with Warden's archetype. Also Rogues take a lot of their design space. Wardens without fan of knives and blink seems somewhat dull.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •