Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Spend less time making threads with obvious answers on forums and spend more time in the dungeon getting gold.

Deleted
    Stop being lazy and commit to it and find a good group you can do golds with, rarely anybody wants to go for silvers in CM's really.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Stop being lazy and commit to it and find a good group you can do golds with, rarely anybody wants to go for silvers in CM's really.
    Pretty much this. Gold isn't that hard and the difference between gold and silver is really just a bit of polish and organisation. Perhaps you could hunt around your realm or on openraid for a steady group. A few of my friends have collected 9/9 gold on about 4 characters each while running in the same group of 5, can be quite efficient once people know what to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Here's my situation: I have 9/9 Gold on one character, but I have two other characters that I'm just not interested in obtaining the Gold rewards on (I don't like the sets for those classes), but I DO however want the Silver mounts.

The trouble is the only people I find specifically running Silvers are generally players who can't get into Gold runs and tend to struggle to even complete the dungeons at all, then quickly disband.

While there are many good Gold runs I could get into, I'm not entirely confident in playing those other classes at Gold medal level nor am I even invested in actually obtaining Gold. The whole thing would be a whole lot of work for something I don't even want.

So my question is really; how likely am I going to be able to find reasonably skilled/experienced people that would actually be willing to just go for Silvers?

Would it be easier in the end to just go for Gold?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q74Ej1uEl6Q

INFRACTED - Please post constructively. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2014-02-17 at 02:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynai View Post
    LOL "trying" for silver is actually harder. That means u do trash slowly. As a healer and dps who has done CMs doing trash slower is actually harder, i think anyone who done plenty of CMs would agree
    doesn't really men you do trash slower, just means it takes more time between pulls and stuff just because you're going for silver doesn't mean people are going to stop dps

Deleted
    Create your own event on openraid

If you already have full gold xp, dont feel discouraged going for more on alts. The level of play you need to have isnt that high, and it might be a lot easier to just get a competent gold group. You could always buy silvers if you really wanted